Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
736 Posts
I am surprised the news article did not mention how they knew the make of the car. [...]
From the story: "...it has damage to the front passenger side, including to the headlight and fog light assembly." To me this means there were headlight and/or foglight lens/trim parts on or near the scene or on the corpse. They would quickly ID the car from those parts. Hope the driver is caught and brought to justice.

Reactions: proudpants

· Premium Member
736 Posts
[…]
So anyone who thinks the police aren’t doing their jobs should stop for a moment, apply an appropriate lubricant and remove their head from their ass.
[…]
Am in full agreement except as noted below:

Step One: Stop for a moment
Step Two [Optional]: Apply an appropriate lubricant
Step Three: Remove head from ass.

• Haha
Reactions: al_c

· Premium Member
736 Posts
I hope they are looking at other cars not just solstices. sky,older miata,S2000,porch, many cars are simular.and since they cant say what color it was.... it's a bad deal all around. and of coarse parts for these cars are not everywhere like most other cars on the road's. so quick fix may not be possible...depending what is dammaged on the vehice, a mazder miotta on the other hand.....plentyfull.
The original story implies that they found bits of signal or headlight lens parts. Would make identifying the make/model easy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts