Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
2,545 Posts
I just heard that it appears the police are tracking down Solstices. An MKC member had them come to his garage to check out his car. He happens to own more than one Solstice and they only looked at his black one, although they had said they don't know color. There should be lots of kappa's registered within a twenty-mile area of the location. Hopefully this person comes forward.

· Premium Member
2,545 Posts
The original story implies that they found bits of signal or headlight lens parts. Would make identifying the make/model easy.
That is correct. Detective that called me said Parking light/fog light was broken and they took pieces to dealer, since part number is on it, and it was confirmed from a Solstice. He said mirror was also broken but I'm assuming they only have broken mirror glass. Now why he thought it might have a wrap, I don't know. Might be a stand still until spring!!!

Reactions: MFA

· Premium Member
2,545 Posts
When the detective called me he gave me the impression that they have a broken fog light part and the part number was verified to them, by gm dealer, that it was from a Solstice. He did say they found a witness. Problem is that it was dark and how accurate was the witness? He called me while I was in FL and I should have saved his number, since I’m now back in MI. But I didn’t! I don’t know the difference in the lens between a fog light car and the base parking light. I know fog lights were an option. I think gxp’s are standard with fog lights.

· Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Was there ever a conclusion to this?
No! They are still investigating local owners kappas. They have a registration list from the state. Just last week they came to home of one of our club members to check his car. When they saw it was yellow they were done. Looking for a dark colored Gxp. I’m sure most are covered in storage at this point and actually many would have been put up at the time of the accident. Hopefully spring will bring out the offender.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts