Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to polish my stock turbo cover today. It turned out OK but not as nice as I wanted. Part of the problem is that the cover is not a uniform stamping. It is rippled and bent in several places, very hard to polish. I would dearly love to get my hands on an aftermarket polished SS cover like the ones that used to be made by Dejon and MBRP. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can buy one?

Thanks, Don

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Have it ceramic coated or get a titanium heat blanket from DEI I have both , Hann also sells a turbo heat cover that you can polish .

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I believe DDM Works has them too...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replys. I have seen the one from Werks, didn't know about DDM though. The Werks one looks like a stock aluminum cover only polished. I was hoping to get a polished stainless steel one like MBRP used to sell. If worse comes to worse I will have someone make one for me out of SS.

Don

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yeah that cover is crazy wrinkled. I tried to CF one and it did not come out the way i wanted too. Its shape made it hard to sand down :/ I ended up just throwing it away

1 - 7 of 7 Posts