Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

How many of you with "Pending" status have recieve your confirm calls?

• Have been called but missed call (Not yet confirmed:- | )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm freaking out because when I called the Solstice Hotline they told me all confirmation calls would be made by Monday the 25th and here it is the 25th and I still haven't received my call. Has anyone else who is pending not yet received their calls? Please tell me I'm not the only one. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
You're not the only one. Frosty will tell you to "buck up" :brentil:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too polite for my own good ?

Salamander said:
Looks like most of them have not been called yet. What is your pending intake time stamp? Why aren't you on this list? http://ddz.net/solstice/
My dealer never gave me a print out or time stamp. After calling him for the 4th time I figured I better stop bugging him. Now I'm rethinking that decision.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Confirmation Date Extended

I have not received my confirmation as of tonight. I did speak to a Pontiac
Solstice and they have extended the call completion to April 30th.

Solsticedreamin you can call Pontiac Solstice at 1-866-539-0256 they have a record of the time stamp under your name and registration number. If you talk
nice to them they will tell you what is.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Praise the Lord!

rover said:
I have not received my confirmation as of tonight. I did speak to a Pontiac
Solstice and they have extended the call completion to April 30th.
Thank you for posting this info., makes me feel much better :party:
Not quite as good as getting the call, but this is the next best thing. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
solsticedreamin said:
My dealer never gave me a print out or time stamp. After calling him for the 4th time I figured I better stop bugging him. Now I'm rethinking that decision.
I would bug him again because they (Pontiac) are going to ask you for the second number, the one generated on 4/15. THe dealer can go online and download a current report. He also should have entered the VOM for the car by today.

·
Registered
515 Posts
achieftain said:
He also should have entered the VOM for the car by today.
From my conversation with EOP HQ today, it sounds like the deadline for getting your VOM# entered has been moved from today until the 30th.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
That would be good news and right in line with everything being extended, postponed, delayed.

·
Registered
753 Posts
i'm walking around with my paperwork. i have all the documentation right up to the associated user i.d. and vom order page from the solstice1000 website. i am actually starting to get bugged by all the hoops i need to jump through in order to buy this car...and i'm one of the lucky ones with an EOP pending.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I kind of liked the list sorted by time stamp... How often does it get updated?

Originally Posted by Salamander
Looks like most of them have not been called yet. What is your pending intake time stamp? Why aren't you on this list? http://ddz.net/solstice/

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'm still waiting! I have one of the last time stamps too. This is worse than the wait was for the ordering to begin!!!!!!!!!!! Can't sleep until this phase is over. :willy:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am still waiting and I am getting discouraged. People who have timestamps later than mine are getting confirmed. I am going to have heart failure soon if they don't call.:leaving:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
package said:
I kind of liked the list sorted by time stamp... How often does it get updated?

Originally Posted by Salamander
It is updated at my convenience. Be it at work or at home.

·
Premium Member
10,405 Posts
radermkj said:
I am still waiting and I am getting discouraged. People who have timestamps later than mine are getting confirmed. I am going to have heart failure soon if they don't call.:leaving:
You need to hang in there, this process is going to be at least another week or two before is over.

·
Registered
45 Posts
radermkj said:
I can now retract my earlier statement I just made minutes ago . . . I JUST GOT MY CALL - I AM NOW A CONFIRMED OWNER OF A 1 - 1000 PONTIAC SOLSTICE!! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Can someone confirm that GM has extended the deadline for confirmations? I have seen a couple people mention lengthened deadlines. One indicating it was extended to 4/30, a second indicated they would be making calls for 2 more weeks...

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Can someone confirm that GM has extended the deadline for confirmations? I have seen a couple people mention lengthened deadlines. One indicating it was extended to 4/30, a second indicated they would be making calls for 2 more weeks...
You may be combining two different activities.

I believe the 4/30 date applies to an individual actually ordering a car (and therefore being issued a VOM). The second (two week deadline) applies to Pontiac actually calling the individuals.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts