Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm probably the first to notice this as I have been playing with the 'build your pontiac' page all day.

Suddenly tonight, when I go back, there is a new Agressive Solstice on the front page, and here's the kicker....

If you select cloth interior, and want the convenience package, you're forced to pay for the premium package too. So basically, if you want the dic and cruise with your cloth interior, you pay for leather you're not getting.

Alternately, if you want the leather package, you're now required to also get the cruise and dic. Although maybe it's been that way. Not so sure about that.

Probably so many people get both that it wasn't worth it to offer them separate anymore.

Oh well, I guess there's no reason to get cloth now unless you're going totally stripped down.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
I'm probably the first to notice this as I have been playing with the 'build your pontiac' page all day.

Suddenly tonight, when I go back, there is a new Agressive Solstice on the front page, and here's the kicker....

If you select cloth interior, and want the convenience package, you're forced to pay for the premium package too. So basically, if you want the dic and cruise with your cloth interior, you pay for leather you're not getting.

Alternately, if you want the leather package, you're now required to also get the cruise and dic.

Probably so many people get both that it wasn't worth it to offer them separate anymore.

Oh well, I guess there's no reason to get cloth now unless you're going totally stipped down.

That seems like a programming bug. Since it doesn't show as checked until you select the Convienence Group. If they were not allowing cloth, they could have easily removed it from step 1.

·
5,641 Posts
Never been a big fan of Chrome Data. The "Build Your Pontiac" stuff looks like it could be their work. Sure in a couple of weeks they will get it programmed correctly.

Convenience Package doesn't require Premium Package.

Premium Package has always required Convenience Package.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
The convenience package was always included in the premium package. Ordered mine back on April 30 and that is the way it worked then, same now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts