·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #83

·
Registered
347 Posts
Diana,

The wife and I had such a great time last year that we've decided to make the trek again this year. With our HQ in town, we should have the time to visit more of Pontiac than we did last year. We should book hotel by this weekend.
To all the MKC members attending: not sure when everybody's leaving for Illinois, but maybe we can meet up somewhere Friday to ride in together. Contact me on our website or IM me.

Tom and Anita

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Diana,

The wife and I had such a great time last year that we've decided to make the trek again this year. With our HQ in town, we should have the time to visit more of Pontiac than we did last year. We should book hotel by this weekend.
To all the MKC members attending: not sure when everybody's leaving for Illinois, but maybe we can meet up somewhere Friday to ride in together. Contact me on our website or IM me.

Tom and Anita
Excellent...I'll add you to the list! And I still need to book my room!! Eeek!

Btw, depending on when you all leave, I could meet you guys since I'm coming from the east! :)

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Ihawk, there's currently two threads regarding this event, you want folks commenting in both or just this one? Forum administrator could lock one thread and redirect folks to the just one of them.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f36/pontiac-il-take-2-july-20-22-rt-66-museums-trolley-72419/
Eh....I don't care. People come to this one maybe because it's on their topics list. All the info is posted at the top of the other one, and here also, so we're covered either way!

No biggie! I probably should start a thread on the other forums. Too much going on and too stressed to think about it.

Hey...I saw you tried to pm me. ihawk95 at either the hoo or gmail.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Reservations finally made at the Quality Inn.
Me and my much-better-half will be arriving sometime Friday after a long 9 hour drive following a late Thursday night.

Is there a time I need to aim for getting there? I don't wanna miss out on meeting everybody :grouphug:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
Just booked my own room...finally!!!

As for Friday, we'll probably meet up around 5 or 6 pm like we did last year.

I owe Ellie another email and keep you all posted!!

Get your rooms while you can. Quality Inn only has about 4 left!!!

And I also have 2 beds if someone wants to room!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Crosspost: Reserved room Best Western (reserved room w/2 beds). Not sure if wife wants to attend so if someone wants to share room cost fine by me/non-smoker).

Possible Photo Op
Kappa Kabanna: (Gentlemans Club :devil:, 35 miles from downtown Pontiac, IL) l:

Google Image Result for http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/pantagraph.com/con

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Made reservations at the Best Western. Please add me to the list. Looking forward to a great weekend.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Made reservations at the Best Western. Please add me to the list. Looking forward to a great weekend.
Got ya. I'll add you to the list in the other thread!

You are number 30!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
We booked out room today at Quality Inn! Friday & Saturday night! YaHOO!!!

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
We booked out room today at Quality Inn! Friday & Saturday night! YaHOO!!!
Yay!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!! It's been way too long!!!!

:woo:

81 - 94 of 94 Posts