Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a week or so ago, tired of sitting idly by for the solstice to appear in showrooms I decided to order one of their info packages online, hoping to get ahold of one of the walkthrough DVDs. It came yesterday, but I never saw it because I worked late. So, this morning, I go downstairs, and there it is! I open the package excitedly, read the cover letter...."Dear Dan, thanks for your interest in pontiac vehicles, blah blah blah. Weve compiled a list of local dealers blah blah blah. Heres the info on the vehicles your requested....VIBE....VIBE GT....VIBE**(Some other special ed.)." :brentil: So with one hand I searched to find a lighter to burn this unwanted news, the other was holding the paper and shaking in rage! And then I saw it, hidden in the back of the packet emerged a beatiful poster of the solstice! Nice size too, probably 3'X4'. The view from the top picture Im sure someone has seen. Will make a lovely first edition to my solstice merch. collection! Thanks for not totally screwing up Pontiac!:thumbs:(still dont have a DVD)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
The only way to get the DVD was via the Apprentice EOP promotion, and that was only if you got your hands on the Apprentice brochure at a dealerhsip. They were limited run items, and I believe they were all given away during the promotion. You can buy them on ebay though (at least you could 2 weeks ago). Those brochures will supposedly never be made again, or given out since there are no more.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damnit, Ill have to buy one on ebay it looks like, dealers around me didnt get crap, it really sucks :brentil:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
I've got the apprentice brochure/DVD and I'm an ebay seller. Bid starts at $2.99 but the reserve price is secret: $200.00
:lol:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
You can try uploading it to www.yousendit.com ... I've had good experiences with it in the past, but sometimes people have mentioned problems. You will probably need to give it plenty of time to upload, but hopefully it will go through. Put your own e-mail address in and it will send you a link to the file that you can then post here.

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
pretty huge files no?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Shows as 185M in Windows.

Strange, I tried copying the folders/files to my hard drive and the copy fails? Tried zipping it up into an archive and that fails?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I ripped the files using SmartRipper and it came out OK, but I'm stuck in Medieval times using dial-up, so I can't get it out easily.

·
Registered
71 Posts
recieved package yesterday june 22, 1 large black tee shirt,dvd, and cover letter, stating that delivery for first 1000 orders delivered no later than oct.31!!!!!!!!!!!!! but bmay be sooner.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, kevbo

are you a first 1,000 member? I have a first allocation car which I ordered April 18. Are these gifts from Pontiac going to all early orders?

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
pmaynard, they are going to the lucky 1st 1,000 only. The rest of us who ordered the car before 4/25/05 are considered to be the first allocation or "outside" the first allocation. We get a form letter with a little bit of info on it regarding the car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts