Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My dealer e-mailed some official, and key, changes to Pontiac's marketing schedule for the Solstice. Start of retail production of Solstice is now listed as "summer 2005" (changed from June) and delivery of "initial vehicles" to fall of 2005 (changed from June/July). Pontiac is still planning major Solstice promotion for the week of June 20th. Maybe they will surprise us with early delivery of the EOP cars, but I now doubt it. Being the eternal pessimist I don't see much hope for seeing cars before Sept. :( :(

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well that news sucks... Up here in igloo land, September has a few good days, but for the most part it's sweaters and jackets. I have a rider in my order that says if the car is not here by Sept 15, I can walk away with full refund of deposit. But I can't tell you how dissapointed I'll be to miss a whole summer of Solstice....

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
5,641 Posts
Billabongi said:
Why? This is no different then the infomation that has been coming from Pontiac since last Friday.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Seems a little more confirmed that the car defintly got pushed back. Before it was still kinda loose. The cars still could of been delivered july or august now it seems everything is getting pushed back and they are coming off their delivery dates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts