Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in California and received our call this morning about 7:40 a.m. from Nancy at Program Headquarters. She told us we definetley are in the 1000 and asked my husband a bunch of q's I guess to qualify us and then we had to fax our DL to her. We are so excited!!!! I called the dealership we registered at to make sure it was on the up and up, they told us it was and we should receive another call soon. :yesnod:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Marlene209 said:
We are in California and received our call this morning about 7:40 a.m. from Nancy at Program Headquarters. She told us we definetley are in the 1000 and asked my husband a bunch of q's I guess to qualify us and then we had to fax our DL to her. We are so excited!!!! I called the dealership we registered at to make sure it was on the up and up, they told us it was and we should receive another call soon. :yesnod:
Marlene,
Dont see you on "the List" thread. Also if you want to be on the Map )thread "A Pic is worth a thousand Words" They want your basic info The time date stamp on your "pending" printout, State and whether you've got your second confirmation call after they checked your DL.
-Its up to you though, Theres also a few polls out there.

Congrats :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Marlene209 said:
Yay!!! :party:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We received our second call today and we are CONFIRMED! I also called the dealership we registered with and they told us the same. The only bummer is Program HQ said it will be October before we get our car! :cryin:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Marlene: At least your dealer knows its on the up and up. I had to explain to my dealer today that I had received the two calls and why!!!! He said, "Oh well we already got the confirmation on your order." He didn't bother to share that with me until I dropped by today.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Marlene209,

Dont' forget to sign up on the two Sol tracking sites. Chris and Ex have two nice sites that allow us all to see how many/who has gotten in on the EOP.

Rick

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm still waiting on my second call........ I did call them and they did say that it shows complete, he said they will be calling today or tomorrow....... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts