Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recieved e-mail today the from The Pontiac Rapid Response Team.The thought hit me can rapid response share the same sentence with Pontiac?Makes you wonder. :confused: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
676 Posts
so what did they have to say?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Jerry Valley said:
so what did they have to say?

Just an advertisement for 2006 model year.Thought the name was amusing been waiting since car was made 08/03 for a quick response and they send me this drivel...Oh well, :willy: :cool:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
I emailed the QRT about the whole overseas debacle and why they where dropping out of the Exchange New Car Sales (ENCS) program.

I then received an I email back saying "contact the ENCS" team in Iraq about buying a car ... never really answered my question at all. I replied telling them that ENCS informed me that they (Pontiac) pulled their cars and I wanted their (Pontiac's) side of the story.

Several weeks and still no reply ... from the QRT. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
I emailed the QRT about the whole overseas debacle and why they where dropping out of the Exchange New Car Sales (ENCS) program.

I then received an I email back saying "contact the ENCS" team in Iraq about buying a car ... never really answered my question at all. I replied telling them that ENCS informed me that they (Pontiac) pulled their cars and I wanted their (Pontiac's) side of the story.

Several weeks and still no reply ... from the QRT. :lol:
Maybe a frontal assault is called for. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts