Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called the Pontac service number and the guy that I spoke with stated that they are unable to check on the status of the car anymore except by calling the dealer. My problem is that the dealer is never available, so I can never get an answer from them (unless I show up at the door and even then they give me problems).

Are other people experiencing this?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
I called the Pontac service number and the guy that I spoke with stated that they are unable to check on the status of the car anymore except by calling the dealer. My problem is that the dealer is never available, so I can never get an answer from them (unless I show up at the door and even then they give me problems).

Yup, in fact when I spoke with the Customer Service people, they offered to "introduce" me to the GM at my dealership, so that I could get the information that I needed. I declined the offer, even though I usually end up having to personally visit the dealer before I get any real information. Plan to stop by there again today at lunch.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Same story!

When I called they put me on hold and called my dealer and yelled at him for not giving me any information, except they won't give him any information so what is he suppose to do. Dealer got invoice last Thursday but Pontiac has no clue as to where the car actually is. :willy: :cool:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Yes same here

They told me to talk to the dealer because the dealer has "more information than we do." Im like wth!

GM sends pontiac the information, then they forward CERTAIN information to the dealer. The girl didnt know what she was talking about.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Just curious, is this the F1K HQ or regular customer service?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is regular customer service

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bja

SolsticeDesire said:

I'm having the same issue. The GM hotline told me they can't help me anymore - go talk to your sales guy. I get more info from this forum then the Dealership. My Sales manager can't even find the event code on the computer when he looks up my order #. Pretty sad!!!.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:

No they still still call down for any info for me, the only problem is they have the same info my dealer has. In transit and we all know how that goes. My dealer say's I'll have it by the end of this week. We'll see.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
No different here in Canada

I have a good relationship with my salesman, BUT any time I ask for information it takes about a week for him to get back to me. Sept 12 he told me my car had been preferenced. I said so that means it has been picked up, answer I sure hope so.

So one week later I sent an email to GMCanada, here is my order number can you please confirm the status of my order. They wrote back the next day, no your car has not been preferenced. And here we are two weeks after being told my car was preferenced and nothing back from the dealer yet.

I am just going to continue email GM Canada until I hear something positive. Four days short of five months and I still am no closer to having this car. :brentil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts