Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
oooooooo...new pics in the gallery too...

this is drool...this is drool on your keayriuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaboarad :willy: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Build your Sol

And the "build your Pontiac" link works. Strange I have been checking every other day and at least 5 times over last ten days it still did not link to any 2006 vehicles. Now all the 2006 are there. Thank you Pontiac.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Finally, the build tool on the Pontiac sight...been going to GM's buypower and third party sites like Edmunds...w00t! :willy:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Thanks ... I quit looking a couple of days ago. :willy: Even their IT dept is slow! ;) :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Much better photos in the gallery.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Notice in the Build Section, if you don't want XM you actually have to DESELECT it. They set it as a Default Option when ordering. It took me a couple times through, before I even noticed it. Seems almost like they want you to accidently include it in your order so they can make more $$$ off of us.

Just a funny Observation :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
whooo. love the comparison, now i can see how my sol stacks up to my wrangler. :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Soltice looks great!! Question..Why, in the Pontiac photos, does the top (in the up position) look so good? There are no wrinkles in the material and it appears to fit tight around the snap downs. Every one I've, in person or in photos, with the top up the 'wings' have some serious wrinkles.

·
Registered
48 Posts
am i the only one that is mad about the fact that they put up pictures of the black and sand two tone interior, but yet they do not offer it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for the update
Had almost given up
I've been waiting sooooooooooo long for the build tool

·
Registered
363 Posts
This must mean things are about to happen. They are getting ready to feed us our cars :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Lakota said:
The Soltice looks great!! Question..Why, in the Pontiac photos, does the top (in the up position) look so good? There are no wrinkles in the material and it appears to fit tight around the snap downs. Every one I've, in person or in photos, with the top up the 'wings' have some serious wrinkles.
Do you ask the same thing about the burger you buy at any burger joint?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Excelsior said:
I have noticed that almost all media shots show that the seats are equal to the height of the rear humps yet they are actually taller than that.
Probably depends on the angle of the seatback. If you push the seat farther forward and angle it back, can you get the top of the seat to line up with the hump?

·
Registered
299 Posts
toby said:
am i the only one that is mad about the fact that they put up pictures of the black and sand two tone interior, but yet they do not offer it.
Yeah you are,

Because there never was a picture of a Black and Sand interior. Well, there was and there wasn't.:skep: Actualy it looked more like Black and Gold (Go Steelers!!), and I think the concensus on the forum was that it was just a picture of the Steel and sand interior with some really weird lighting conditions. Or they photoshoped it.

Anyways, that photo was supposed to represent the Steel and Sand.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts