Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to admit I was really fooled this time. :blush: I was so convinced that there was a Solstice that I actually went out and ordered one in April. :blush: You see, I too am a practical joker and I love it when I can pull the wool over someone’s eyes. ;) That was great – ok – you got me, :yesnod: I’ll go down and get my deposit back tomorrow. Geeeez that was exciting while it lasted.
Thanks. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
flaj said:
I have to admit I was really fooled this time. :blush: I was so convinced that there was a Solstice that I actually went out and ordered one in April. :blush: You see, I too am a practical joker and I love it when I can pull the wool over someone’s eyes. ;) That was great – ok – you got me, :yesnod: I’ll go down and get my deposit back tomorrow. Geeeez that was exciting while it lasted.
Thanks. :thumbs:
What happened?

·
Registered
162 Posts
My wife agrees with flaj that it is a big joke. She doesn't believe I will ever receive it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Whats Up!??

Okay - you must give us more info than that! Please don't keep us all in suspense. Just hang in there - I'm thinking I will see mine this week or next....

·
4,592 Posts
Maybe he read my MSM v Solstice review :lol:

Kidding!

Sounds like he broke from the wait, and relative lack of information.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Hey guys, hang in there. I was lucky enough to have my Solstice delivered on the 7th. I have been driving it every day and I still can't get over what I got for the price. I have been to two car cruises and my car has been the center of attraction. I was as frustrated as all of you while I was waiting for my car to be delivered. It was three weeks late from the first proposed delivery date. The waiting was really tough, but I guarantee you the wait was worth it. Don't jump ship this late in the game, you'll only be sorry.

·
4,592 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
Hey guys, hang in there. I was lucky enough to have my Solstice delivered on the 7th. I have been driving it every day and I still can't get over what I got for the price. I have been to two car cruises and my car has been the center of attraction. I was as frustrated as all of you while I was waiting for my car to be delivered. It was three weeks late from the first proposed delivery date. The waiting was really tough, but I guarantee you the wait was worth it. Don't jump ship this late in the game, you'll only be sorry.

ExMM, PM sent!

OOPS your inbox is full,

PM me the answer:
what Miata(s) did you own, just curious....... :) Did you mod them, or drive them stock?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...no, not that one

Marco said:
Maybe he's suffering from SSA (Solstice Seperation anxiety)

:lol:
He suffers from SDS (Solstice Denial Syndrome). SSA only occurs when one has first been UNITED with their Solstice, then abruptly SEPARATED. It is a rare disease, due to the fact that so few have ever been so united.
:cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Yessiree!!! Smile your on candid camera!!!! Biggest prank ever pulled by a business. Should be in the guinness book. did we get you? HAHAHA Glad I didn't give out my phone number......
Not a prank but perhaps Fierro II: GM hype, GM underperforms, GM cuts and runs. Before you reply remember that the best predictor of current behavior is past behavior.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
:agree:
I am sure there are a number of people who are either ready or have walked away from their orders. I can only hope that 2 months from now when the Solstice are common place, they don't say "I should have waited just a few more days!"

I love mine and would not trade it even up for a new BMW, Mercedes, Honda or otherwise.

·
Registered
34 Posts
SolLate said:
I am sure there are a number of people who are either ready or have walked away from their orders.

I certainly hope so!

insert the Jeffersons theme song here

I'm movin on up!

To the east side!

To a DELUXE Solstice, NOT A SKY!

I spent a lot of time choosing the colors and options I wanted to order. I had never preordered before. It was a fun process. If my dealer calls me and offers me a Solstice that someone walked away from I'm gonna snatch it regardless of the color or extras. I ordered mysterious, but it was a tough call. I liked the deep and the horny just as much. I'm tenth on my dealers list and probably in the third allocation. I'll take anything!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.