Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
I missed you all too last year. Just sooooo busy with the fighting thing right now.

The fighting is going good. My team won the 2007 FCE Team Tournament that happened in Dec.
You can read about it here if anyone wants

FCE CHAMPIONS TEAM NO COMMENT: #1 TEAM IN THE MIDWEST | FCE - Fight Card Entertainment

My next fight will be in March or April most likely so back to training.

But it will be nice to get out and see you all again soon.:)
Hey that's pretty cool! I see in the comments you are Lil Chuck Norris!! :lol:
But wasn't it your back that started spasming? That sucks! Sounds like you're going to kick some tail though!

·
Registered
527 Posts
hey - how many Theresa's are in this group? :lol:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #223

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey that's pretty cool! I see in the comments you are Lil Chuck Norris!! :lol:
But wasn't it your back that started spasming? That sucks! Sounds like you're going to kick some tail though!
Yeah back spasms stopped the fight. It was wierd as that was the first time I had experienced them before. I think I would have won had I been able to continue.

Oh well, I'll get them next time.

Not sure if anyone on the forum is interested but I will let you all know when I hop in the cage again.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
6 More Months!!!

6 more months from this very weekend and we'll be in Chi-Town, Baby!!!!
:woo: :willy: :woo:

On a sad note...it pains me to learn CrawdadSolstice will be unable to attend!!! He has another commitment that weekend!!! I will adjust the list accordingly. :cryin: :(
We'll have to catch up with you some other time this summer Steve!!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
819 Posts
6 more months from this very weekend and we'll be in Chi-Town, Baby!!!!
:woo: :willy: :woo:

On a sad note...it pains me to learn CrawdadSolstice will be unable to attend!!! He has another commitment that weekend!!! I will adjust the list accordingly. :cryin: :(
We'll have to catch up with you some other time this summer Steve!!! :yesnod:
No doubt about it!! The event in Chicago will be a great time. Thanks to all for taking the time to set it up.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
No doubt about it!! The event in Chicago will be a great time. Thanks to all for taking the time to set it up.
Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Since this is no longer a Possible Chicago Event, I'm probably going to start a new thread here soon and request the mods sticky it!

Stay Tuned! :)

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #230

·
Registered
137 Posts
I should definetly have my ride before then so I'm rollin. Oh and Im single so I have room for 1.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #232 (Edited)
I should definetly have my ride before then so I'm rollin. Oh and Im single so I have room for 1.
Great!!! I'll add ya to the list. FYI, the latest and greatest thread for info is here:

Chicago Weekend/Route 66 Run Aug. 8-10

I should have some more information by the end of this week, so check the thread in the link above!!! :)

Oh and congrats on your new ride!!!!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Go D's!! We must crush the Mikes and rule the universe!!! :lol:
I don't know how I missed this comment. But it's never going to happen, Mikes rule!

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
I don't know how I missed this comment. But it's never going to happen, Mikes rule!
Bahahahahahaha!!! You're funny! D's are the best! Plus we're cuter!! :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I posted on the other thread. I guess I should have posted here. Put me down. Currently don't have anything else planned. I don't live far from POTFH so it's short drive over the border to Chicago for me as well..

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
I posted on the other thread. I guess I should have posted here. Put me down. Currently don't have anything else planned. I don't live far from POTFH so it's short drive over the border to Chicago for ma as well..
Nope...you posted on the right thread the first time!! This is the original thread where I was trying to judge interest and debating whether we could really pull this off. It's not a possible thing anymore...it's a done deal so I started a new thread! :)

BTW, I'm moving you up in spots on the list because we've had one bow out! I'll post on the other thread. :(

221 - 236 of 236 Posts