Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the latest from Pontiac about the gathering in Hilton Head. Thought I would start a new thread to give it a little more visability.

Solstice Celebration at Hilton Head - Tell Your Customers ... all Solstice customers are invited to a special celebration at Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, November 4 - November 6 and are now eligible for a special offer of only $549 per couple. This includes two nights accommodations at the premiere Westin Hilton Head Resort, special private parties and tickets to the Concours d'Elegance at Honey Horn. Attendees will also have an opportunity to meet Bob Lutz, Vice Chairman, GM Global Product Development, and other GM Executives. Whether they are enjoying their new Solstice or awaiting delivery, this special celebration is open to all Solstice customers so be sure to share this opportunity with them. Those interested should call travel headquarters at (866) 756-4028.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I couldn't relax

I doubt I could relax and enjoy myself. I am always worried when parking a new car. It wears off islowly. Where are all the Solsti going to park and be safe from tire-kickers?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts