Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right THIS IS JUST A MAYBE, I need names, emails and Phone numbers of people who would DEFINATELY BUY MY SOLSTICE with NO second thoughts at MSRP if the opprotunity Knocked. Someone who lives close to Omaha NE, See Below

[email protected]

·
4,592 Posts
please list your color and options. is it a first thousand?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Karen1506 said:
All right THIS IS JUST A MAYBE, I need names, emails and Phone numbers of people who would DEFINATELY BUY MY SOLSTICE with NO second thoughts at MSRP if the opprotunity Knocked. Someone who lives close to Omaha NE, See Below

[email protected]
No 2nd thoughts would depend on the reason for selling it.

For example if it has been wrapped around a tree, I'd have 2nd thoughts.

You could give a few more details.

Archie

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Archie said:
No 2nd thoughts would depend on the reason for selling it.

For example if it has been wrapped around a tree, I'd have 2nd thoughts.

You could give a few more details.

Archie
Wow Archie, your'e less trusting than I... although I agree w/you, I don't believe I'd want a car at MSRP that had been wrapped around a tree; but then you'd have to believe I was the type that would attempt to sell such a car.
As far as I know, the car is as mint as they come with 34 miles on it and hasn't come off the showroom (cept some surface scratches that are bein' fixed).

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have cash, am ready to buy, and can fly anywhere to get a new Sol. I am a serious buyer.
Please let me know ASAP.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Karen1506 said:
Wow Archie, your'e less trusting than I... although I agree w/you, I don't believe I'd want a car at MSRP that had been wrapped around a tree; but then you'd have to believe I was the type that would attempt to sell such a car.
As far as I know, the car is as mint as they come with 34 miles on it and hasn't come off the showroom (cept some surface scratches that are bein' fixed).
You know, I'm not trying to offend you. But it seems like every Sol that's for sale in here is very short on details or high on mark-up.

My tree example was an example, but we would like to know about things like scratches etc. After all you're looking for someone with NO second thoughts to buy at MSRP.

Does "plus the rest" include LSD?

Nebraska is not too far to drive to end my 5-1/2 month wait. But it is too far to drive without some details.

Archie

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Archie said:
You know, I'm not trying to offend you. But it seems like every Sol that's for sale in here is very short on details or high on mark-up.

My tree example was an example, but we would like to know about things like scratches etc. After all you're looking for someone with NO second thoughts to buy at MSRP.

Does "plus the rest" include LSD?

Nebraska is not too far to drive to end my 5-1/2 month wait. But it is too far to drive without some details.

Archie
Archcie,
"Plus the rest" means everything including the floor mats, and smokers package (even though I don't smoke). The only thing that stops this F1K from being the higest MSRP is that I have polished and not chrome wheels.
In case someone dings me for it, the dealer says there is also a $75 fee.

BUT, I have not decided yet to let it go.

Archie, maybe it is time for you to take a "put yourself in my shoe's" moment.
What if...

I was a guy who lost his job, is looking for a job, has a interview next week and might be able to buy the car. And, in case I didn't
I'd like one someone who would appreciate it to get it if I couldn't.

I could just give it to the dealership and be done with it.

Or I could go through the bother of checking if I could raffle for charity; which I can't (I found out).
Or I could try to help someone out(no bennefit to myself). But If I gave too much information I could blow the whole deal for someone (Including myself). depending who is reading .

i gave my email address...

Now, If I was a person like that and you believe it. Reread your posts.

Archie, you have a chance with me still.
I have empathy and can understand the greed/anger/and hurt feelings that is/do//has/will go on and how it effects people.

Oh, by the way, I'm a republican. Go Bush! I support our troops. In case someone wants to cozy up to me!!!
:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Oh, by the way, I'm a republican. Go Bush! I support our troops. In case someone wants to cozy up to me!!!
:patriot:
Well, I'm a Democrat.....but if we all can just get along...and you really support the troops, SMSgt, I'm on my 25th year of active duty... :patriot:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Solace said:
Well, I'm a Democrat.....but if we all can just get along...and you really support the troops, SMSgt, I'm on my 25th year of active duty... :patriot:

I can empathize with democrats and I can definately do so with 25 years to my 22!!! I salute you!!!
:agree:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Karen1506 said:
Archcie,
I'm a republican.
You Republicans get so worked up when someone asks a few simple questions. ;)

You don't have to support Bush to Support our Troops.

You got EMail.

Archie

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Archie said:
You Republicans get so worked up when someone asks a few simple questions. ;)

You don't have to support Bush to Support our Troops.

You got EMail.

Archie
Getting worked up is probably from having a family to support w/o Job. You don't need to add much to that to tip the scales. :willy: :)

Nope, you don't have to support Bush to support troops, but, the troops, (especially ones Iraq getting shot at) support Bush(most of them), and the mission! He is the type of Military leader troops look up to, Straitforward, firm, resolute. So, if you want to truly support the troops, don't tear down their leader Troops=mission=leadership. Attack leader=and/or attack mission=attack troops=mission failure(and unfocussed injured or dead troops). And before you ask, I have connections in theatre (including relatives) to access the the level of support, its good, including relatives
:grouphug: ;) ;) ;)

Oh yeah, Solstice was the topic. Got email, your in the running :cool:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Sorry that a simple thread (posted in the right forum area) turned into a debate. :( I am sure that you will have no problem selling your Sol, if needed.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MSG_McKee said:
Sorry that a simple thread (posted in the right forum area) turned into a debate. :( I am sure that you will have no problem selling your Sol, if needed.
Me too, and I must apologize for my part in creating part of the debate! Ooohrah :blush:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts