Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could people after the first 1000 post their "delivered" VINs just to get an idea of how high the number is getting? This is NOT to pi** anyone with lower VIN #s off -- just a poll to see where it's at.

I know there was a site with this type of info but other than the 1st 1K site, I think they've all been abandoned/shut down.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Picked up #1948 yesterday with 28 miles in Atlanta, Ga and drove it back to Jacksonville, FL. Top down the whole trip and parked in garage now, with 399 miles.

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Highest VIN

I did a quick search (Pontiac's locate a vehicle) and vin # 4520 in Illinois, and vin #4560 in Florida show in the dealers' inventories. Are these really there?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mine went 3800 on Friday. Vin# 4705. Curious to see how long the wait will be now...

·
Registered
296 Posts
VINs over 4000?

Did another "search" this morning and there are more and more Sol's showing up coast to coast with vins over 4000 in dealers inventories. Are these just "on paper" or have they been delivered to the dealerships? I may have to make a long distant call.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Vin# 2082 resides outside of Chicago in Bartlett and is doing awesome!
Closing in on a 1000 miles.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I just received my vin#4141 last week with delivery
at the end of this month. So far their pronostics
have been reliable on other Sol owners who received
their cars from the same dealer.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I ordered my car on the 1st day of Solstice sales.

Today I rec'd. my vin number (4391) it was built sometime the week before last.

I've now moved from sitting on the edge of my "When will it be built seat" to the edge of my "When will it be shipped seat".

Archie

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bumping this back to top -- how high is the highest delivered VIN #. I'm 4257 and contrary to public opinion, mine is gonna be delivered this week. Positive thinking prevails !!

·
Registered
73 Posts
solactor said:
bumping this back to top -- how high is the highest delivered VIN #. I'm 4257 and contrary to public opinion, mine is gonna be delivered this week. Positive thinking prevails !!
ok, mine will be here Monday ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
4039 Picked Up Today

VIN #4039 delivered yesterday, will be picked up today. Ordered 4/15/05. Mysterious, Steel/Sand, all the options except XM, 6 Disc Cd and Smoker's. :party:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Archie said:
I ordered my car on the 1st day of Solstice sales.

Today I rec'd. my vin number (4391) it was built sometime the week before last.

I've now moved from sitting on the edge of my "When will it be built seat" to the edge of my "When will it be shipped seat".

Archie
I like that explanation. I am on the "when will it be built seat" and hopefully won't have to do it as long as you. This experience builds character.......... :willy:

·
Registered
10 Posts
# 2006 is in E.cent. IL

Vin 2006 arrived last week in champaign.vin 316 arrived approx. 1 week earlier.Dealership still waiting on 3rd and 4th vehicles to arrive.#2006 black,ebony leather.lsd,monsoon,no on-staror ABS.People just stare and ask what it cost and can't believe the price.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Congrats, Murph!! :party: Glad to hear that another has been delivered to Central Illinois. :yesnod: :yesnod:

What date did your car go to the "Shipped" date? Mine, VIN 1292, went to Shipped on 11/8. The only other Sol delivered to my dealer came in two weeks. I hope mine holds to that. if so, I will have my Aggressive Sol in my garage for the Thanksgiving four day weekend!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts