Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this would be a good sticky for the Canadian forum. Just simply post your location, and how long it took for delivery. This gives us a good idea of when to expect our cars if everything goes as planned!

cheers. :cheers:

·
Registered
496 Posts
order

The order was placed April 4th delivered September 27th.released to carrier in Wilmington sept 4th. Delivered to Ajax, Ontario
Was held up for delivery by the "really big shoe" Pontiac Dealer driveaway and kickoff

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
correction

Sorry, I should of been more specific.

Where you are located, and the time it took your vehicle to go from Wilmington to the dealership after it was released to carrier.

-Dylan

·
Registered
101 Posts
dylan01 said:
I thought this would be a good sticky for the Canadian forum. Just simply post your location, and how long it took for delivery. This gives us a good idea of when to expect our cars if everything goes as planned!

cheers. :cheers:

hey guys....

isn't this what the SOTS does... and more ;-)

http://solstice.gotdns.com

cheers.

·
Registered
572 Posts
9 days order to delivery.

Ordered 1st Sol April 25 05 Still not built (cancelled)
Ordered 2nd Sol Sept 17th 05 delivered Sept 26th (9 days) but I gave it back for a week so they can show it. get it back tomorrow.

·
Registered
101 Posts
dylan01 said:
oops. my bad.
hey no worries...

do as you will.., the site just helps us figure some stuff out with demographics and all.

cheers.

;-)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Igmyster said:
Ordered 1st Sol April 25 05 Still not built (cancelled)
Ordered 2nd Sol Sept 17th 05 delivered Sept 26th (9 days) but I gave it back for a week so they can show it. get it back tomorrow.
how in the heck did you get so lucky??? :willy:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Ordered April 30th, preferenced Sept. 12th, un-preferenced Sept. 20th, preference Oct. 5 no TPW, .... well you get the picture.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ordered April Built Aug 29 was told it was shipped Sept 12 by dealer. thanks To dylan01. I call ed GM Canada got a called back with in an hour and was told my car was shipped on Oct 04 and I should get it by the end of the month. My dealer e-mailed me yesterday and said it was not confirmed but what was I doing next Friday the 21.because maybe my car will be delivered.
I have my fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxx
:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts