Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 325 Posts

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
solstice chica posted a nice photo of sol cruisin's gxp on the truck carrier.

here's another one that shows more of the surroundings: still at the railyard!!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Sol Cruisin, Can you tell me if there are dimples in the paint where the rear arrow used to be? They are pretty hard to see unless you look close...
I just went out to the garage in the dark and shined a flashlight onto the area and looked very closely at the reflection to see if it changed (it would if there was a dimple to change the angle) and it did not. I also felt it and there are no dimples on my back panel where the arrow was.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
I did notice on just about every sol i looked at so far there are dimples on the rear panels where the platsic rear fender meets the side metal panels. At the seems on the right and left sides of the car it seems to be from were it was put together. Just thought it was kind of weird. Like 4 or 5 little dimples on each side has anybody else noticed this.

ok who's next THERE MUST BE MORE !!

Score so far
2 black
1 yellow

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Ok - she is clean enough for her public unveiling.

---5907---
OK, who is the guy standing by the car? If this is you 5907, you need to jump in the car, drive it like you stole it, get the "perma-grin" going and re-take the picture. :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
YEA and maybe open up a detail place, i bet you make some SERIOUS MONEY $$

YELLOWS A KEEPER !!

CAR NOT BAD EITHER ****

·
Registered
710 Posts
This is different than what I talked about above. I call what your seeing the riple effect and it is on every Sol and Sky. Not sure why GM was not able to make it more smooth...

I did notice on just about every sol i looked at so far there are dimples on the rear panels where the platsic rear fender meets the side metal panels. At the seems on the right and left sides of the car it seems to be from were it was put together. Just thought it was kind of weird. Like 4 or 5 little dimples on each side has anybody else noticed this.

ok who's next THERE MUST BE MORE !!

Score so far
2 black
1 yellow

·
Registered
672 Posts
This is different than what I talked about above. I call what your seeing the riple effect and it is on every Sol and Sky. Not sure why GM was not able to make it more smooth...
Temple,

Do you have access to some kind of a graphics program?? Pls post a pic with an arrow pointing to what you are referring to. I can't see it.

---5907---

·
Registered
672 Posts
OK, who is the guy standing by the car? If this is you 5907, you need to jump in the car, drive it like you stole it, get the "perma-grin" going and re-take the picture. :lol:
That's the "Perma-Scowl" so the "W" doesn't think I am having too much fun!!!:lol: :lol: Drive it like I stole it - what do you think blew my hair off?

---5907---

·
Registered
710 Posts
Temple,

Do you have access to some kind of a graphics program?? Pls post a pic with an arrow pointing to what you are referring to. I can't see it.

---5907---

It is VERY easy to see on Mysterious. Go out and look at where the rear bumper meets the trunk deck lid. Look at it from the side and you will see the ripple that I am talking about.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
That's the "Perma-Scowl" so the "W" doesn't think I am having too much fun!!!:lol: :lol: Drive it like I stole it - what do you think blew my hair off?

---5907---
ROTFLMAO!!!! :glol: :glol: :glol:

I gotta remember to do the same for my wife's sake. :cool:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts

---5907---
In my old car club, we refered to our wife's and g-friends as the W.A.R. Department (Women Against Racing). :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Pure GXP?

Starting with Mysterious ...Hey Bird, where are ya?
Where are all the other colors?

Have there been any Pure GXP's on the forum?

I originally had Mysterious on my order. Then switched to Sly and now I'm planning on switching back to Mysterious. Having seen both, I think the black grill looks much better on the Mysterious. My only holdout is not having seen a Pure GXP.

·
Premium Member
10,305 Posts
Some pictures of my Aggressive GXP.

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Beautiful!!

Your photos are sending me through a range of emotions - excited through depressed..

Where is mine???

·
Registered
120 Posts
Her is Victoria....

She Plays well with others!!! :lol:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Some pictures of my Aggressive GXP.
NICE! Congratulations. Did you trade in you 2006? That is what I plan on doing if my dealer comes through with my GXP order.

21 - 40 of 325 Posts