Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 60 of 325 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,305 Posts
NICE! Congratulations. Did you trade in you 2006? That is what I plan on doing if my dealer comes through with my GXP order.
NO, a forum member purchase it, and it went to a great home.

·
Premium Member
10,305 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
That Black Mamba is sweeeeeeet:cool: What a picture. Could be an ad!!! What City is in the background?

·
Member FDIC
1,025 Posts
ChopSui that picture rocks. I had a terrible time trying to pick a color for my GXP. I like pure, mysterious, sly, and mean. I'm still not sure which color I like best or if it's even possible to have a favorite, but I don't think I will dislike my mysterious when it comes.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks guys. The city is Austin, Tx. Here are 2 more pics. As you can see it wasn't easy getting a black car to show up at night with only a street light to see by. Sorry about the size. I haven't figured out thumbnails yet.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mamba, great images. Just looking at them got my heart racing..
Congratulations!

·
Registered
50 Posts
GOT IT!!! 2007 Sly Solstice GXP (photos to follow)

Dealer called today and went and picked my car up and I couldn't be more pleased! :) :) :) No one posted pics of the Sly GXP so I will take some pics in the morning and post here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not bad lex one of the 1st gxp and one of the 1st to post i say your batting a 100.

Ok who's next does anybody have any good pictures of a sly gxp ?
I posted some random pics of my Sly GXP I picked up yesterday on MSN:
http://groups.msn.com/AlphasSolsticeGXP/shoebox.msnw

Probably going to take it to the lakefront tomorrow and take some better pics and post here as well :) I love my car!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Alpha1 - I think you covered every inch of the car - and what looks! HOT!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Alpha1 - I think you covered every inch of the car - and what looks! HOT!!
:cheers:
Thank ya thank ya! :)
I had so many questions buying a car sight unseen, I wanted to know the interior differences between the Sol and the Sol GXP and figured someone else may as well. I love it! The upgraded ragtop cuts down on so much road noise and I am loving the door lock button on the door.

·
Registered
7,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,305 Posts
Congratulations to another GXP owner, enjoy it. :party:

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
First pictures of my Sly GXP

not much yet, but here they are..... (I hope)

41 - 60 of 325 Posts