Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

81 - 100 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Everybody's photos are great and congratulations to all! I would probably stick with the liquid silver if I ever traded Amelia in, but this photo sure looks good:

Exactly my thought, Solli.

MSG, your car rocks, and that photo is worth a medal! :)

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Everybody's photos are great and congratulations to all! I would probably stick with the liquid silver if I ever traded Amelia in, but this photo sure looks good:

Thanks ... notice the yellow curb and my hazards on ... ;) I had to jump out and take the pic, because if you have ever been to Savannah, then you know that those trolley and horse carriage tours are always close by. :willy:

Hopefully I can go back down there on a less busy day and take some better pics. I would love to have one in front of the famous Cathedral downtown and a couple in Hilton Head Island (about 40 mins away). :cool:

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Tybee Island Lighthouse

Friend from the Savannah Pontiac dealership and member of another forum

Historic Savannah Cathedral ... I will go back earlier to have better lighting

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
More pictures. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
dealer sticker

not much yet, but here they are..... (I hope)
nice car girl.....but....you got to get that dealer sticker taken off that back of that awesome ride......unless they're paying ya to advertise for them. i told my dealer at delivery to make sure to remove dealer decals.....take it back to the dealership to remove them...thats the first thing that caught my eye.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Pics of my MEANGXP

Finally, I was able to post some bigger pics of my meangxp. The two men are my dealer and my brother Dave, who is a member on this forum. I've included pics of the red leather stitching and the way the seat looks when the seat adjuster is all the way up.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4164538

·
Registered
102 Posts
Finally, I was able to post some bigger pics of my meangxp. The two men are my dealer and my brother Dave, who is a member on this forum. I've included pics of the red leather stitching and the way the seat looks when the seat adjuster is all the way up.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4164538
Very nice... congratulations! :yay: I guess you got rid of whatever was putting all that oil down in your garage? I would be afraid of tracking that into "MEANGPX".

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Here's my Deep GXP

Would have liked a better shot, but only so much room in the garage.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My GXP in Cape May, NJ

New GXP in front of The Queen Victoria B&B in Cape May, NJ

Same photo as my Avatar. Yes, this is shameless promotion of my business.

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's my GXP.
I picked it up on 12-19-06, so I've been driving it for two and a half weeks.
I have just over 600 miles on it so far...

This is the only picture I have on my work computer. I'll try to post more from home.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Purchased on Dec 4, 2006. Currently 1,025 miles on it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
NEW GXP with Big Sis SOL FUN!

My husband is set-up on the forum as "321 GO" . . . hoping to change to "GOTHAM" to match his plate. Anyway, the newest Solstice family member is a bit of a show-off as these pictures show . . . :)

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
My New Favorite Car!

Picked it up last week, but not real great driving weather.......must be patient.:(

Yesterday, finally able to get out and about (150 miles later).

:drool:

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
Nice :dthumbs:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well I finally got my GXP. Here's some crummy pictures of it. The weather has been horable around here. I will take some better pictures when the sun comes out.

It is lowered with the Eibach Proline springs, and it has 15% tint on the windows.

Check out the rest of my pictures @ http://www.cardomain.com/id/geebeeme

81 - 100 of 325 Posts