Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious (with unkown origin blue sparkle in rear bumper cover paint)
4,984 Posts
I second the seatbelts thing.
What the actual “F” GM?
not a place to cheap out on.

now I live in fear of the airbag thing. Guess I need to contact a GM dealership and take her in for recalls.
I absolutely despise letting a dealership touch my car...
Just went through a bunch of hooey with FCA on my 2018 Wranglers electrical system. 5 visits and multiple batteries over 18 months until they would finally listen to me and replace the damn alternator. At least it was under warranty but my time has value to me and that was a lot of lost time.

· Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious (with unkown origin blue sparkle in rear bumper cover paint)
4,984 Posts
another note,if you replace the pad, be sure to keep the old one. just encase you or somebody like me needs one...like for the driver side witch is NLA. and mine was shreaded by a big fat a$$ ploping down into it.( not mine,I just bought it like that 2 months ago& trying to glur it back to geather...and use the blown air bag as extra reenforcment.)
Marksburg don’t buy it. It absolutely did not work with my 2008 Solstice and they have been unresponsive to my emails.
I gave it to another forum member who is working on a solution. (Hopefully that will come to pass)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts