Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we are all counting down the days until we get some concrete information in 2005 how about your guess for the date of the official GM press release on Solstice? Also guess on Sky as well. Sorry no prizes :jester

Since last year's press release was Jan 4 I'll guess Jan 5th 2005. Both for Sky and Solstice.

:glol

·
Registered
667 Posts
There will be a sneak peek of the Z06 Mon. Jan 10 for registered vette owners in LA, so I will go with the Fri. before that event Jan 7. Just a shot in the dark.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
The NAIAS Press Preview days start Jan 9, so I'd say it will be Jan 8 at the latest, and more likely Fri Jan 7 as Chip guessed since it is a business day.

·
4,592 Posts
Interesting, the LA Auto Show will be featured on CBS program, Jan 8th, at 6pm here in LA. THought I saw on the commercial a pic of the solstice (not that that means it will be on this program). BAsed on that I'll say the 7th!

·
4,592 Posts
:rolleyes I had the 7th, OH WELL!!!!!!!

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I had it on the 7th too. We were rioght in regards to the Sky! I guess we couldn't go two for two. Any prize for batting .500? :thumbs How about a free spin in a Solstice compliments of Bob! :cheers :cool

·
4,592 Posts
Fformula88 said:
I had it on the 7th too. We were rioght in regards to the Sky! I guess we couldn't go two for two. Any prize for batting .500? :thumbs How about a free spin in a Solstice compliments of Bob! :cheers :cool
Where's the announcement for the sky, I must have missed it????

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RODEO said:
Rodeo, check the SKY forum, tons of posts on it. Troy has the press release as a sticky at top. Pics in gallery.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
RODEO said:
See, you are driving that new Miata WAY too much! :lol GM issued a press release on the 7th regarding the Sky. Troy made it a sticky at the top of the Sky forum.

·
4,592 Posts
Fformula88 said:
See, you are driving that new Miata WAY too much! :lol GM issued a press release on the 7th regarding the Sky. Troy made it a sticky at the top of the Sky forum.
Ah, sped right past it shifting into 3rd! :cool

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
RODEO said:
Ah, sped right past it shifting into 3rd! :cool
I fully understand, I'd have at least 1000 miles on that Miata by the end of the first week! You'd have to pry me out of the car!

·
4,592 Posts
d*mn right, good thing I got blue-tooth installed so I can type this as I sit at red lights :lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts