·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: stevebot39

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to see you are selling. Interested in a trade? I have a 2012 FLSTC with 6500 miles. Beautiful ember glow /merlot two tone with efi,abs,security. asking 12,500.

·
Registered
140 Posts
What a great looking Kappa! Seems like a steal at $11K with all the custom components added to the car. Not sure how "used up" the vehicle is with 471K miles on it. Sure looks cool though.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
What a great looking Kappa! Seems like a steal at $11K with all the custom components added to the car. Not sure how "used up" the vehicle is with 471K miles on it. Sure looks cool though.
That should be "71K" miles . . .

:thumbs:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I love that car. If I had 11,5 I'd buy it! Spice Orange...who makes that color?

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
I'm right there with you Robo. I'm not usually a "blingy" kind of person but this car car has just enough to make it stand out but not so much to make it over the top. Plus, with the supercharger it has enough under the hood it keep things interesting. Seventy-some-K is not that many miles on a modern car and by the look of this one it was probably pampered most of those miles. Somebody has got to step up and buy this one before guys like Robo and I loose our minds. :willy:

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to see you are selling. Interested in a trade? I have a 2012 FLSTC with 6500 miles. Beautiful ember glow /merlot two tone with efi,abs,security. asking 12,500.
Hi Joe,
The only trade I am interested is for an equal value Toyota Tacoma or Ford F150. I just picked up a Cadillac CTS-V and I need room in my garage now. lol

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That should be "71K" miles . . .

:thumbs:

Thanks Dave,

I went back to my posts and wondered if I had a serious type-o. lol

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Robotech,
The color is from the Mini-Cooper line. I think the John Cooper special edition Spice Red color code B21 I believe. It's a pearlized metallic and picks up the light in many different interesting ways.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm right there with you Robo. I'm not usually a "blingy" kind of person but this car car has just enough to make it stand out but not so much to make it over the top. Plus, with the supercharger it has enough under the hood it keep things interesting. Seventy-some-K is not that many miles on a modern car and by the look of this one it was probably pampered most of those miles. Somebody has got to step up and buy this one before guys like Robo and I loose our minds. :willy:
Holy Cow that's funny. and Yes, it is very pampered. lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi Robotech,
The color is from the Mini-Cooper line. I think the John Cooper special edition Spice Red color code B21 I believe. It's a pearlized metallic and picks up the light in many different interesting ways.
Thanks for that. Will have to look up how much that costs.

I think I found it but the code is B23 it looks like. B21 is Atacamagelb Atacama Gelb, which is a yellow (Gelb is Yellow in German). I think that is the exact color I'm looking for my next project. Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Wow, great price on a very well done Kappa. Love that you feathered in the Norm's rockers. Everything looks perfect and I'm sure ( as mine has some of the same mods) that your mods alone cost more than the asking price.

I have two already, other wise I would be tempted to scoop it.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi is there anything wrong with a car ,it seems like you spend lots of time and money on it.
Hi DM69.

Car is great. No issues what so ever. The only problem I have with it is it only has 2 seats and I have 2 young daughters AND I just purchased a Cadillac CTS-V. Looking to free up some space in my garage (Not for my girls, for the car. lol).
John G

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sold my CTS-V after I bought the Sky. I do miss that car quite a lot, but I still love the Sky.

What year CTS-V did you buy?
I found a 2011 with 18,000 miles on it. Got it for a great price.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you Everyone. The car sold to a very nice couple from the Chicago Area. Look for Art B on the forum soon.

Reactions: Steelmesh

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
He got a steal ! Beautiful

1 - 18 of 18 Posts