Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this has been posted or not, so sorry if it has....

My GM pontiac Hot Sheet today has pricing for all the GM accessories for your new solstice. According to the sheet, you can order these products, RIGHT NOW! Hre they are......

18" cast chrome wheel package $1948.56

Wheel locks 27.00

tonneau cover 299.00

splash guards 60.00 front and same for the back.

I don't know If Troy will let me do this, if not you won't be able to read it soon, but I would love to order in these accessories and sell them to you all. Would make up for all the order checking I have been doing.... If you are interested email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
462 Posts
cadillacricket said:
splash guards 60.00 front and same for the back.
:willy: $120.00 for four little plasic things? :willy:

Oh well... Gotta have 'em. (IMO)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any pictures of any of the accessories?

·
Registered
182 Posts
:willy:

·
Registered
55 Posts
18" Cast Chrome Wheel Package??

cadillacricket said:
I assume these must be the chrome wheels seen in previous Oregon posts? The ones that are kind of SUV looking?? I thought the Chrome 5-Spoke wheels (stock style) are $695?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sol-Brotha said:
I assume these must be the chrome wheels seen in previous Oregon posts? The ones that are kind of SUV looking?? I thought the Chrome 5-Spoke wheels (stock style) are $695?
Actually it is the same with any GM accessory... For instance...

wheel flares on a GMC truck are $180 when ordering onthe truck from the factory, but if you order them for your truck after the fact, they are around $450. That doesn't even include painting them to match the truck!!! I know it is weird, maybe a subject for small dealer to encroach upon... but it is a fact...

·
5,641 Posts
Think the accessories web site will be updated for 2006s on or about Augsut 31st. Accessories

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2091351 said:
You can order them today--

www.gmpartsdirect.com

Take care-Steve

:willy:

thank you steve. I know I haven't helped out many of you on this forum, I am glad that you are willing to post the site to buy the parts directly, and cut me out. Especially since you are paying the same price either way. Why help cricket out, what has he done for me?

·
Registered
535 Posts
cadillacricket said:
thank you steve. I know I haven't helped out many of you on this forum, I am glad that you are willing to post the site to buy the parts directly, and cut me out. Especially since you are paying the same price either way. Why help cricket out, what has he done for me?
Please everyone....Buy from Cricket. He has really been a big help for so many of us. I am going to get my mudflaps from you Cricket!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Cricket,

You are quoting the per tire price and not the set of 4.
GM PART # 17801223
CATEGORY: Wheels
PACK QTY: 4 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $487.14
OUR PRICE: $409.20
DESCRIPTION: WHEEL
The actual price for a set of 4 is 1636.80. :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey, I noticed the package quantity for the wheel locks is "1".
So I guess that means a set of 4 wheel locks will run you 108 bucks!!!! :willy:

Gotta love GM.......... ;)

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
cadillacricket said:
It's not like was the first time that this particular site has been posted on the forum. I agree you have been helpful, but this comment is a little out of line IMO.

B

·
0 Posts
Considering that Cadillac Cricket started this thread and has helped SOOOOOO many people on this site, he has every right to expect that his thread would not be hijacked by someone trying to direct people elsewhere and undercut him. It was an appropriate response considering.

If you walked into Wal-Mart and started saying loud enough for employees and customers to hear you tell everyone to go to Target, you would more than likely get a very colorful response from the employees, and would probably be shown the door.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The price I have recieve was ONLY GM LIST PRICE. It was a preliminary price sheet, but I figured since GM released it to me, I could pass it on to you. Sorry for trying to help. And yes, there was a little bit of venom in my last post, something to the effect of "what has Cricket Done for me?" I was just trying to help out a little more, and remind you all of how little I have done.

There are alot of people out there who have shown me alot of apreciation. For the fella who said my comment was out of line, if you don't like it, don't read it. Thank you for your opinion though.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LatinVenom said:
Cricket,

You are quoting the per tire price and not the set of 4.
GM PART # 17801223
CATEGORY: Wheels
PACK QTY: 4 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $487.14
OUR PRICE: $409.20
DESCRIPTION: WHEEL
The actual price for a set of 4 is 1636.80. :)

Note the GM LIST PRICE of 487.14 ? Multiply it by four. That is the list price GM GAVE ME. funny how it comes up to $1948.56

Tell you what, next twenty people to send me a check can buy em from me for $408.20 a wheel. I'll pay the difference out of my own pocket. How does your profit margin look now?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And in case you are wondering why I am so pissy right now, I am typing this up from my computer, which is the only thing electronic I still own as of today. Between 5 pm and seven when I finally got home from work, My home was robbed, and all of my (cheap ass) stuff was stolen. Just really feeling like the nice guy finishes last right now, so sorry all for all of my hatred being spilled over onto nice people....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.