Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dealer today and he brought up the Dealer pricing site... It still shows "WA".. sooo I'm wondering... if the dealers don't have the pricing.. how did it get posted here?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
The dealers all have pricing sheets too that were delivered last week I believe. I've seen them at my dealer and priced out my car already.

·
5,641 Posts
package said:
I went to the dealer today and he brought up the Dealer pricing site... It still shows "WA".. sooo I'm wondering... if the dealers don't have the pricing.. how did it get posted here?
It would be nice if GM provided the dealers with a pricing and sales system on line to use with their customers in the showroom. But until that day, we have a order generation tool called "Autobook". This is what you saw at your dealer. It currently hasn't been updated with Solstice pricing, as it is only done at end of week. Would expect it to get updated this weekend. Dealers have been notified of pricing through GM's secure dealer web site. Pricing was posted on March 23rd.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Another example of why people think us dealers are lying or don't know what we are talking about. Then, the whole time its GM not getting all the info out at once. Not making excuses for the dealers that know nothing when the info is right in front of them :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts