Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics were posted on FB several days ago, and I think this is the first Pro-Street Solstice built. Unfortunately I couldn't find any other info on it.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Wow...hope that the frame has been reinforced or the first time he leaves the line the motor's gonna do a 180....

Not too mention is a short wheelbase so I'm hoping this is nothing more then just a show car that will never be tracked?!? If you find out who owns it Chop, post, I'll send him my old Dealer Principle's phone number and he can talk to him about his 1000hp Mustang II ride...twice. First race he pulled a wheelie, went back and re-adjusted the wheelie bars. Bought back in, went down again at over 170mph...pulled it up in his trailer and went home...it's been sitting in his garage for over 25 years and never been driven again! He said he soiled his suit and never again would he ever drive it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
lotsa cars have short wheel base.not a real issue if the car is built&set up right. I do think it needs a cage and front end tied togeather real well.witch i would think will be done as it's still in the building phases. I would of however put a bigger engine in it....like the roller camed, dart cnc headed, crower crank&rods.572 I had in my roadster...but a small motor can be fun too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts