Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to #3800 yesterday! So far things are rockin along fairly well. Now the only question is, will it make down here by Christmas? Or, will it be a first of the new year toy?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Best of luck SlyFly...I really mean it. From what I've seen recent build cars are getting to their owners WAY before older ones so I'd say you got a chance for Christmas!

To add some perspective my VIN is well over 4,000 before yours and I'm hoping for a delivery before Christmas too! :lol:

I'm thinking the Solstice's 'halo' is held up by horns!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Is H-Town Houston? Gizmos made it there in 19 days. If mine makes in to Dallas on the 25th, that's 19 days for me too. If shipping keeps a steady pace, you can expect that time frame.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Houston indeed. 19 days would be great by me, I just hope holiday days off don't have too much of an adverse affect.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SlyFly said:
Went to #3800 yesterday! So far things are rockin along fairly well. Now the only question is, will it make down here by Christmas? Or, will it be a first of the new year toy?
Yep, you'll have it probably 1/2 weeks befor Christmas I would say. The newer vins are going out much faster. And now the are water testing at Willmington and Baltimore.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
deluke said:
Yep, you'll have it probably 1/2 weeks befor Christmas I would say. The newer vins are going out much faster. And now the are water testing at Willmington and Baltimore.
Why is it that the more recent orders or VINS are being sent to the owners faster? Are the older ones held back for QC? Either way its good news since it seems that production is really stepping up!

·
Registered
98 Posts
:party: Congrats!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SmokinSolstice said:
Why is it that the more recent orders or VINS are being sent to the owners faster? Are the older ones held back for QC? Either way its good news since it seems that production is really stepping up!
You must be new here. The earlier vins wer held back for Quality issues. (Leaks) Now they are being repaired and shipped.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SlyFly said:
Houston indeed. 19 days would be great by me, I just hope holiday days off don't have too much of an adverse affect.

Thanks giving shouldn't be so bad ,it's the Christmas and new Year thing thats really going to hold things up.

·
Registered
705 Posts
deluke said:
You must be new here. The earlier vins wer held back for Quality issues. (Leaks) Now they are being repaired and shipped.
I'd say repaired...can't say they're shipping :brentil: < that's me!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
SlyFly said:
all good..waiting patiently for ours...no progress since going to 3800..other than invoice to dealer...still waiting for 4000 and 4200...grin

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Makes sense...I thought it was due to quality checks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts