Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Production Date Survey - Please Post your Production Date, Color, Options&Intake Time

Please Post the Following Info. so we can figure out if there's any method behind the Target Production Dates:

- Target Production Date on order (from dealer)
- EOP Order TimeStamp
- Color of your sol (with interior colors)
- Options ordered
- State where you live (zip)

I.e. mine is...

Aug. 8th
2:41:00
Sly w/ Steel/Sand
Everything but XM/Onstar
CA (96001)

Can anyone else think of any other info. that could be pertinent to how they decide the production dates? Thanks for helping!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Assuming everyone posted the correct info. here's what I have so far (Doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason, except that it is more or less close to time stamps if you take out a number of exceptions)...

Before July 15
crj1949 - 2:34:58
ParTee - 3:15:00
Goofy - ???
SCSOLSTICE - 3:22:00 - Waitlist

July 18
CanSol - No EOP (Canada)
Excitementisnow - ??? (Confirmed) - OH
leolaw - 2:35:00 - MO
mobboss - 2:07:00 - NY
PAS22 - 2:38:00 - WI

July 25
Crimson Avenger - 2:34:00 - CA
Heismybooty - 2:37:00 - AZ
slyone - 2:38:00 - AZ

August 1
Karen1506 - 2:41:59 - NE

August 8
solsticedreamin - 2:41:00 - CA

Sept 5 or later
del_utz - 2:33:05 - DE

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I doubt there is any connection between the target build date and time stamp of the EOP orders. Could be wrong but JMO :)

Maybe someone at DE knows how they queue up the orders for production.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I got the following in response to a query emailed to GM Canada

"As per your inquiry, new vehicle orders are addressed chronologically
dependent upon production schedules."

And yes, it make everythng so clear,........ NOT

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
If nothing else, all of the EOP cars should be built first. If we start seeing a mix of EOP non EOP orders being produced for retail sale than either there is a problem with the presented data or we EOP buyers are not getting one of the first 1000 retail Solstice, are we.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Time stamp 2: 34:22 dumped by GM....................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
121 Posts
SCSOLSTICE said:
Time stamp 34:22
I've seen you post your timestamp before and I've been wondering about it. Do you actually have the printout that says 34:22? I mean, that's not even a time. How do you suppose such a wild number got generated? Just curious.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Time stamp

I must have been asleep when I posted all those time but if you put a 2 in front of the34:22 you will get 2:34:22. Everyone. had a 2 infront. I guess I was the goof you mentioned. Give me a break I am 66 year old senior. By the way I just started to use a computer after I entered the first 1000 registration.Thanks guys I need a little guidence from each of you from time to time. Just refer to me as The Old Man.

·
Registered
121 Posts
You first used a computer to register on the Apprentice Solstice promo site?! That may be my favorite Solstice story yet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts