Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
I read these totals every week and still wonder how they know how many were made when the week isn't over yet when they publish this.

I'm guessing that they are guessing, right??

- bspate -

·
Registered
120 Posts
bspat,

When did you place your order?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saturday is the 7th day of the week..........

Totals for the week are published every Friday afternoon by Automotive News. GM reports the number including the Saturday date (when a 7 day period ends). :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Mine went to 3800 this past week, so I suppose it is one of the 410! Only 8-12 more weeks before delivery!! :skep:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4-6 week average from built date to delivery......

KYSol said:
Mine went to 3800 this past week, so I suppose it is one of the 410! Only 8-12 more weeks before delivery!! :skep:
After your built date, it's an average of 4-6 weeks before delivery. Hope to see mine soon! :yesnod:

·
Registered
905 Posts
ntouched said:
After your built date, it's an average of 4-6 weeks before delivery. Hope to see mine soon! :yesnod:
28 days and counting for me :(

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
:(mine is still a gleam in the eye, foreplay hasn't even started. :(

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
KYSol said:
Pretty sure you car was made with the new parts, so it could pass QC and get shipped out sooner than you think.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SOLCRAZY said:
I've been waiting 52 days since mine was built. As of this past Monday, it was still at 3800.
Ya, but your was build with the old parts and put on Quality hold for repair. The ones coming off the line now shouldn't have this problem.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Critterman said:
:(mine is still a gleam in the eye, foreplay hasn't even started. :(
Yeah Critterman, but you have such a COOL avatar! :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts