Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine here in Michigan is a professional photographer. We went out to Belle Isle during the setup of the 2013 grand prix and got some really cool shots. Check em out. Few less stickers. We stripped them all off except for the sponsors on the hood. We are going to come up with some new graphics for this year.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
:drool: S W E E T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Great shots! I have wondered how splitting the colors along the "mold lines" would look.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
awesome. we had a guy that worked here that was a upcoming professional photagrapher and he took some photo's of my vette that came out awesome. he did a black and white and a color cartoon one. having someone that knows what they are doing and has all the acc makes a huge difference huh.

·
Registered
311 Posts
super nice color combo and car man what rims are those?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What did you do with your wheel well to expose the tire? Looks cool.
We cut the plastic fender liners in half to expose the tire and the shock mount for adjusting on the track. Makes it easier to check tires between laps.

We also cut access ports in the trunk to allow adjustments to the suspension as well. Those are done like flaps that lift up and drop down to keep debris out.

Tony

·
Registered
432 Posts
can you post more pictures up close of the front exposed tires, I love the look and have been wanting to do the same to mine (I live in California so I am not too worried about needing them)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts