Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just joined up here and I just wanted to say hello. Got my 08 Solstice GXP about a month ago and have been loving every minute of it since. Had around 26k on her, is a manual, painted black, and seems to have been garage kept. Been visiting this site before and after I bought so I figured it was time I joined up. Cya guys.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Awesome. Welcome to the forum. How about some pics so we can gaze upon the wonderment?

Solo Dio
08 Solstice GXP Brazen / Inferno Orange

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your ride. Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
To expand upon bobo's comment - "Let us know if you have any questions and we'll help you to spend your money."

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hey guys. I just joined up here and I just wanted to say hello. Got my 08 Solstice GXP about a month ago and have been loving every minute of it since. Had around 26k on her, is a manual, painted black, and seems to have been garage kept. Been visiting this site before and after I bought so I figured it was time I joined up. Cya guys.
Hi Xa9128,

Congratulations on the purchase of your '08 Solstice GXP and welcome to the forum! If you'd like to know your Solstice's build date and would like a build sheet, shoot us a PM. We're here if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Terrell
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcomes! I'm new to forums and don't know how to put someone's my post in my own to reply to them specifically so I'll do it this way.

@rob: Holy hell your Solstice is insane!

@godrod: Will definitely upload some pics probably mid next week (we are getting rain all this weekend) once I get her all squeaky

@chickenwire: You bet it is

@WickedMike: In the Goose Creek/ Charleston area of South Carolina. Seen two other Solstice owners around here as well

@RedDevil: Brakes feel good and no probs backing out. Does have a little rough idle on cold start but nothing too serious. Anything i should be on the lookout for? Also, your Solstice is nasty man

@GMCustomerSvc: Of course I'd like to EVERYTHING about my car. Expect one shortly and thanks

Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
New Solstice owner 30 day to do list:

1. GXP engine tune.
2. Lower it.
3. Rear Brace.
4. ZOK F&R swaybars
5. Tunnel Brace.
6. Engine Brace.
7. Performance exhaust
8. High-flow catalytic convertor.
9. JPM performance shifter
10. Lifting pucks
11. Permagrin

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
welcome to the forum....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts