Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Punisher Support Vehicle is home and in the process of being modified to bring it up to standard

Here is the scheme. The red areas are going to be the same color as the Punisher Solstice

Since Dave has taken my car away from me, I have too much time on my hands :willy:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Punisher Edition F150

Progress report on status of Punisher Edition F150

Accent paint / stripe complete
Wheels and tires installed
Wheel centers Punisher painted
Dash vents are printed carbon fiber
New painted front bumper
Painted body color rear bumper
Catback / duals
Chrome grille

Next up
Bed cover
Cargo Management System install
PunisheR style flames on the hood
Blackcat Punisher Edition F150 badges (Alex?)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Punisher Hauler

The trailer negotiations are complete. Build date is in final negotiations.

16 foot car hauler, with 2 foot beaver tail and 6 foot ramps. Coming unpainted so Jeff and Chipmagic.biz can do the PunisheR theme to the trailer.

Here is a top view and side view of the trailer.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A matter of taste. The first was crap. The second with Thomas and John was entertaining and fun while not great. The third was far too over the top and violent.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks real good Rob .:thumbs:

One suggestion you might want to consider, add a full width Mud Flap under rear bumper of truck to keep road wash and stones down.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Hey Rob, does this mean that the Sol is now a Garage Queen, only to be trailer-ed from one Car Show to another? ;)

Looking Good! :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, but I will trailer it to the Tesas nationals in June. More room for luggage and junk the wife will buy down there.

Also, I can take the cars to Jeffs place or the dealer and drop them off without having to wait on the wife.

And I probably will trailer it to the big shows. But I will continue to drive it to work and local cruises.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i was up at ddm on the first and your paint looks so good,the little bitty pictures on the site don`t do it no justice at all

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a 4 foot by 8 foot picture of the car made and mounted it on the wall of the garage where the Punisher is NOT sitting currently. Dave says, "shooting for the end of the month." Sigh

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only problem is stamped right on that front grill. its blue with silver letters:D..... very nice i dig it.
What blue and silver?

You mean the black oval with the flaming punisher symbol in the center?

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New NON Roadster WindRestricter Edge Lit Art for F150

Stephen is working on a new product. A "universal" edge lit art piece with the beauty and custom flavor of the windrestrecter for any vehicle. He is working on a prototype for the Punisher Edition F150. This is the preliminary design. He is still working on it so will share the final design when its done and of course pictures when its installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Nice Rob! Your rig and car together will be show stoppers! Have you any plans to have the trailer matched as well? The whole thing as part of the display would be very cool!

Jim :cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jim,

How could you think for a minute that the trailer would NOT be painted to match the car. :willy::thumbs:

I talked the lovely wife into letting me "trade" my existing 5x10 foot enclosed utility trailer for a new car hauler. The car hauler was built specifically for the Punisher. I got it in primer and they modified the front windbreak to make it accept paint / graphics well.

Jeff my painter at chipmagic has it now. He is painting it mercedes black, the same color as the stripes on the Punisher. The fenders are being painted Punisher red with the same black stripes as the car down the center of each fender. Then Joey will paint matching realistic flames inside the stripes to match the car.

the beaver tail is full width and 2 feet fore to aft. In the center will be a 2 foot tall punisher head in flaming red and orange. I am having a copy of the movie poster that was the inspiration for the under hood painting printed up for the deck of the trailer so when the car is not on the trailer, you will see the poster and the other graphics.

I am also putting custom graphics on the windbreak which is the width of the trailer and 2 feet tall. And has two sides.

When showing the car, I have a 1/16th scale Punisher that will be "tied down" on the trailer.

I agree with you, it should make an interesting combination. I am seriously looking forward to showing up at some of the big shows with the combination and the Punisher loaded on the open trailer. Should be loads of fun.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I can hardly wait for photos, and maybe one day to see it in person!

Jim :cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts