Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

3261 - 3265 of 3265 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,261
I was looking for something on line and stumbled across this Punisher Minion patch. Its about 2.5 inches wide. How could I not order one? I mean . . . .

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,262
I have been working on upgrading the Ram front lighting. I located a nice super bright replacement fog light that includes an led light strip day time running light. A few minutes crawling under the truck and they are working.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,263
Have experimented with different light configurations on the RAM and found the one I like best. Its a 37 inch wide curved LED light bar with spots in the center and flood lights on the sides to give it depth and width. On each end I mounted a small single LED spot with 3 degree spread to fill in the edges Works great. And it fits like it was custom made for the shape of the bumper.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,264
After the positive results of the Taco mirrors I picked up mirror backs for the Ram and did the same thing. I like the results. You cant have too much PunisheR red!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,265
I also think I fixed an issue with my 3d printer. The main print head started leaking which dripped the material on the part during printing and ruined it. I cleaned everything and tightened it up but still had a small leak. So I torqued it one more time and one of the two mounting points had the threads fail! These are 2.5mm socket head screws up under the head and its a pain to get at them in the first place. I ended up buying replacement 3mm screws and a tap. I tapped out the failed hole to the larger size and torqued it down. So far its holding pressure and I am once again printing. Its always a learning experience.

For example, I learned to clean the glass print surface between print cycles as the build up of crap on them can cause issues in and of itself.

3261 - 3265 of 3265 Posts