Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I purchased my first Solstice this weekend. It has 7,400 miles, was delivered to the original owner with 10 miles. Came with all the original paperwork, including the window sticker! I couldn't be happier.

There was no way I could have afforded it when new, and it is as new a car as I could ever want. I have wanted one since they announced the first 1000 program. Very pleased!

I created and album with pictures on the forum.

John

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Awesome dude. welcome aboard. Mines the same color and I absolutely love it. my free trial of XM expired though and I really like ozzy's boneyard and the hair band channel but cn;t part with $185 right now. Maybe later. enjoy

Charlie

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the new ride.
By your forum handle it looks like is a 2006 Solstice.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Congrats, John! You'll NEVER regret your purchase!!

Charlie, call Sirius/XM and tell them you love the service but don't want to pay that high a price. They'll work with you - they did with me. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Welcome aboard John! Nice find!

I like your idea about "the second one". ;)

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the purchase and enjoy the feeling.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Awesome dude. welcome aboard. Mines the same color and I absolutely love it. my free trial of XM expired though and I really like ozzy's boneyard and the hair band channel but cn;t part with $185 right now. Maybe later. enjoy

Charlie
I subscribe annually now, but I was month to month for about 10 years. It's a little more expensive that way, and you'll have to give them your credit card info, but you don't have to lay out the $185 all at once.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hello, I purchased my first Solstice this weekend. It has 7,400 miles, was delivered to the original owner with 10 miles. Came with all the original paperwork, including the window sticker! I couldn't be happier.

There was no way I could have afforded it when new, and it is as new a car as I could ever want. I have wanted one since they announced the first 1000 program. Very pleased!

I created and album with pictures on the forum.

John
Congratulations!

Caron, GM Customer Service

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank You for the Welcome

Thank you for the welcome, I am glad to have found the car and to be a member of the forum. I had to break the news to my friends at the Corvette forum that I wasn't buying a Corvette. They can still drive with me even if there cars aren't as unigue, ;-)

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Thank you for the welcome, I am glad to have found the car and to be a member of the forum. I had to break the news to my friends at the Corvette forum that I wasn't buying a Corvette. They can still drive with me even if there cars aren't as unigue, ;-)
Welcome. I have a 2008 Sly Metallic. You share a steering wheel with the Corvette. If they come to you correct, consider letting your Vette friends follow you. :yesnod:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts