Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So excited to get back in one of my favorite cars of all time. 5 years ago I sold my 2006 Solstice once the first kid arrived. Fortunatelly I am at a point where I can have a fun car again (both the wife and I now have company cars, so the opportunity is there). Finalizing the details now on an 09 GXP, set to pick it up Friday.

Plus it will be fine to get back to lurking in this forum again.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Good! Second order congratulations and welcome back. You beat me to the forum by 6 months your first time! Now you have your "weekend getaway" wheels back. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Welcome back! ;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
So excited to get back in one of my favorite cars of all time. 5 years ago I sold my 2006 Solstice once the first kid arrived. Fortunatelly I am at a point where I can have a fun car again (both the wife and I now have company cars, so the opportunity is there). Finalizing the details now on an 09 GXP, set to pick it up Friday.

Plus it will be fine to get back to lurking in this forum again.
Welcome and congrats on your new acquisition! Be sure to post some pics. I hope you enjoy for many years!

Matt,

GM Customer Assistance

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome back,
LLLFLY

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And it's here! Had a great experience at the dealer, an 8 hour round trip drive, and super excited. The GXP is so much different than my first one. I will post sme better pics in the coming days, anxious to get started on my mods.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts