Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got the call. I'm in transit. I won't have a VIN until tomorrow as my guy is off today.......Dealer told me scheduled 11/14 but probably add 2 more weeks.

I can't give you the order date since I cut in on a order that was abandoned. I believe the orders were taken April 2005. (dealer had 20 car allotment).

Vin # tomorrow6.

·
Registered
139 Posts
who's your dealer. I got mine coming in from port richey. I also got in on an order from someone who backed out. when they called me to offer the car they said they also had a white one available.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SPIROB said:
who's your dealer. I got mine coming in from port richey. I also got in on an order from someone who backed out. when they called me to offer the car they said they also had a white one available.
That's mine - same dealer! You beat me to the other one (Black, I believe) since you were already on the list.

I'm just going to spray paint mine black and paint some flames on the side.............

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Congratulations Guys!!! :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Tampa also and just got approved for 25K from my bank. I'm going shopping on Monday. Do you guys have any advice on Solstice shopping in the Tampa area? I've been dying for this car.. and wow it's so close!

Thanks for any feedback or information.

Dave

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, Dave, I bought from Autoway in Port Richey. Dealt with Paul Carey who's been very up front. MSRP purchase. They were allotted 20 vehicles which seems like a fair amount given what I've seen on these threads.

I don't know any other dealers as I am new in town so you might need to check with others. But, as I said, they've been honest and helpful. Internet Mgr is Daryk Levasseur (Paul's boss, I believe).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you Pure Law! My wife works in New Port Richey, so I'll be sure to swing by that way and give your guy a call. I went to the Tampa Pontiac dealer, but didn't feel they knew too much about anything, at least the one younger salesman I had. All he seemed to want was a 2K down payment and didn't offer much else in the way of information.

Now that I'm walking in essentially with money in hand, maybe they'll be a bit more friendly :) Regardless, I appreciate your personal experience!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts