Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to my dealer. Sales Mgr. talked to his contacts today. Pure Energy is scheduled this week. Should get my VIN# Tuesday when they get the invoice!! I'll check back on it then to get the # and shipping times.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!
:party:

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
:cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

I must now lower my head in shame! I fell victim to a dealer getting bad info from DBC!!!!

I called back Tuesday, dealer said apparently car not built but would check for invoice.

Wednesday, he didn't even return my call!! :cuss: :brentil: :mad: :banghead:

And This Was The Sales Manager!!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
:grouphug: Hang in there - we KNOW how you feel.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Got us good but you can't keep a southerner down. Actually, we turned out great compared to the Ms. Gulf Coast...wiped out. Anyway, we're just now getting phone service, so I haven't been able to check on the forum much. But, my dealer called last week to tell us we were being picked up and would call back later if there were any restrictions. I called back the next day and he said false alarm, check back next week. Anyway, it sure would be nice, if GM is reading this, to give us Mississippi folks a break and build our car:) We need it. Although, I will not drive it until the love bugs are gone and the trees are cleared from the roads. Thanks for the thoughts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts