Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was first on my dealers list for the 1k Solstice - so I figured I would be first on the list for the "2007 Solstice Turbo". Number #83 needs a brother. ;)

·
Registered
844 Posts
I think I will be doing the same thing soon, I just hope my local dealer will honour my request for a turbo solstice and not simply put me at the bottom of their regular solstice allocation list.

Honestly the different cars, regular Sol, and GXP Sol will target different buyers, many buyers will only want the cheaper price regular car. Most car models sell vast quantities of the regular model and only a fraction end up being the fully loaded supped up variety.

So I wonder if I were to order two Solstices simultaneously which one would arrive first? The regular Sol or the turbo Sol? (this is just a hypothetical question, I'm not really buying two cars)

My money is on the turbo Solstice arriving first in the fall of 2006 (2007MY), since the back up for the regular car is likely much much longer.

·
5,600 Posts
SolTex said:
I was first on my dealers list for the 1k Solstice - so I figured I would be first on the list for the "2007 Solstice Turbo". Number #83 needs a brother. ;)
WHO'S YOUR DADDY! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts