Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In order to join the "Lost Sol Club" you must meet at least three of the following qualifications:

Your car first 1000 Solstice is undelivered

Your car was built on or before August 12

Your car is still listed as in transit or shipped

Your car is lost and its true whereabouts are unknown to you, your dealer, and Pontiac

You have voluntarily (or involuntarily) entered theropy for stress relief

Charter members:

MCEB #30
PAS22 #23
C5Vette #25

·
Registered
233 Posts
PAS22 said:
In order to join the "Lost Sol Club" you must meet at least three of the following qualifications:

Your car first 1000 Solstice is undelivered

Your car was built on or before August 12

Your car is still listed as in transit or shipped

Your car is lost and its true whereabouts are unknown to you, your dealer, and Pontiac

You have voluntarily (or involuntarily) entered theropy for stress relief

Charter members:

MCEB #30
PAS22 #23
C5Vette #25
Please add Mssleepr #131. Shipped out on 8/5 only to be sent back to the plant and currently its whereabouts are unknown :(

·
Registered
819 Posts
Sounds like the Sol Black Hole has opened!!! We can only continue to help support each of our members as they await their delivery. Good luck all!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Add SATCH-#151/Assembled 8/3- Location unknown-No therapy scheduled,still in denial,nothing wrong with me that #151 wouldn't fix. :willy: :willy: :cool:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SATCH said:
Add SATCH-#151/Assembled 8/3- Location unknown-No therapy scheduled,still in denial,nothing wrong with me that #151 wouldn't fix. :willy: :willy: :cool:

Delivery of the #23 would resolve a number of issues!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Gmlinedog posted this earlier today:

Gmlinedog said:
No, there are still about 20 -30 to go.
My dealer was told my #430 was still at the plant.
I guess that's where #23, #25, #30, #131, and #151 are too!

Gmlinedog - Is there any way you can find out which ones are still there?

·
Registered
106 Posts
# 240 Deep ,
I think maybe those mag reports were not pre-pro mods
and they had to go back to roll the odometers back, clean the
windows and change the tires and oil.
I just hope they followed the forum advice on breaking them in so we can get right down to the serious side of driving without waiting.
:lol:

JUST KIDDING ? ;) ;)

The closer it gets the giddier I get !

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
mceb said:
Lost Sol club, love it :lol:
The yearly dues can be sent to me ... ;) :lol:

OOOPs .... I said that in the Sol Forum :willy: ... I thought that I was in the Sky Forum (my Sky name is Lost Sol) :jester:

·
Registered
976 Posts
I don't even get a car this year, but I am joining this club, cause I have definitely gone batty waiting for #239. Apparently it is in Lordstown waiting on a train. I offered to take a truck to lordstown and bring it back myself!! That is when you know the salesguy has gone batty. I looked it up on google, it's about a three day round trip. I'd still do it though, If GM would allow it. Can I join your Lost Sol Club? I can't afford the counselling....

·
Registered
462 Posts
cadillacricket said:
I don't even get a car this year, but I am joining this club, cause I have definitely gone batty waiting for #239. Apparently it is in Lordstown waiting on a train. I offered to take a truck to lordstown and bring it back myself!! That is when you know the salesguy has gone batty. I looked it up on google, it's about a three day round trip. I'd still do it though, If GM would allow it. Can I join your Lost Sol Club? I can't afford the counselling....
You may not want to join...
Everyone would drive you crazy because you have access to the GM system!

You'd have to check it on the hour - every hour - from now until the last "Lost Sol" is found! :lol:

·
Registered
819 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Cricket,

Sounds like you need a day at the Lake. Just find a boat, motor to a quiet cove and breath deep. Clear your mind! Feel the Solstice melt away.... ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It would really be VERY COOL if GMlinedog could sneak out into the yard and write down and report the vins of the cars still there. Don't do anything that would threaten your job! ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mceb said:
Lost Sol club, love it :lol:

Perhaps a better name would be the "Band of Lost Sols" or "Brother and Sisterhood of Lost Sols"

·
Registered
976 Posts
mcbman said:
You may not want to join...
Everyone would drive you crazy because you have access to the GM system!

You'd have to check it on the hour - every hour - from now until the last "Lost Sol" is found! :lol:

Nothing new. I am checking the system and my email every hour just to keep up with the emails! For a few weeks I forgot I still have to sell other cars, but that last months paycheck reminded me.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
wow.. i'm a member of a CLUB!!!

i'm #134.. car built on 8/2... promised 8/30... last i knew in connersville, PA. (rail siding)... BUT it should have made Lordstown today..

SIGN ME UP!!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
package said:
wow.. i'm a member of a CLUB!!!

i'm #134.. car built on 8/2... promised 8/30... last i knew in connersville, PA. (rail siding)... BUT it should have made Lordstown today..

SIGN ME UP!!!

Your in. Now all we need is a logo!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.