Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, evidently my car has been taking so long to ship due to this problem with the seals. I was just wondering if my car, built 9/21 and sitting outside ever since is leaking out there? Or, is this problem something that only leaks when the car is being driven or washed or something? I was just wondering if there is anything I should be worried about related to this when my car actually does arrive. Thanks for your help. Adam

·
Registered
178 Posts
I was just talking to my wife last night about the same thing. Built 9/19 and on hold I found out. I would think there smart enough to place plastic over it but rest assured I will inspect it closely for tell-tell signs when it arrives. I am hoping that water did not lay in it for 8 weeks now. Waiting all this time for the car and then having it messed up would really ruin my day. :(

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
SOLCRAZY said:
So, evidently my car has been taking so long to ship due to this problem with the seals. I was just wondering if my car, built 9/21 and sitting outside ever since is leaking out there? Or, is this problem something that only leaks when the car is being driven or washed or something? I was just wondering if there is anything I should be worried about related to this when my car actually does arrive. Thanks for your help. Adam
Adam,

My car was also built on September 21. It has been shipped and should be here this week. Keep your head high and think positive...thats how good things happen.

What is your VIN?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts