Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by my dealer that I got one of the first 1000. They only gave me the Vehicle Order Detail form though. The order type on this form states that it is SRE-Retail Sold. Did they just forget to give me the other form? I am 99% sure I got one but just checking.

·
5,641 Posts
TheKid9173 said:
The order type on this form states that it is SRE-Retail Sold
That sounds like a form from the vehicle order management system (VOMS). It it just a listing of the equipment, colors, and buyer details as submitted with the order. Not anything from the 1000 first 1000 EOP system that would show that you are "pending" confirmation of eligibility. So there is another sheet of paper you should be asking to see. That woould confirm you got one. Also make sure that the dealer has place the VOMS order number into the Solstice1000 site data base.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Do I or don't I?

Small Dealer said:
That sounds like a form from the vehicle order management system (VOMS). It it just a listing of the equipment, colors, and buyer details as submitted with the order. Not anything from the 1000 first 1000 EOP system that would show that you are "pending" confirmation of eligibility. So there is another sheet of paper you should be asking to see. That woould confirm you got one. Also make sure that the dealer has place the VOMS order number into the Solstice1000 site data base.
Small dealer is exactly right. There is also a thread that Solsticeman asked me to start for my FAQ: How do I know if I got one of the 1st 1000? (Checklist & other info) That thread also has links to Small Dealer's explanation of the status codes he mentions.

Hope that link helps. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts