Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi again everyone,

Jumping online I found something called a "trunk protector" which has a hole or curved slot at one end, the whole thing is curved, smaller at the front where the hole is and wider at the rear end. (I know hard to imagine what it looks like with just words)..lol.... It looks like a piece that would fit perfectly in the "dips" on either side of the tank where the backside of the roof channels the water into the drain ports.It looks like one end would fit snuggly around the drain ports. Are there supposed to be covers of some kind on the inside of the trunk? Am I missing them? When you open the trunk do you just see carpet, the tank, and the rubber rain channels at the left and right side??

Thanks Much....:thumbs:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.