Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone out there can help me out on this. On the later stage of the run after we left the IGA store parking lot I believe we drove through Harris Township. I was in group "E" and we stopped at some township offices to wait for a yellow Sol to catch up with the group. Does anyone know where those offices we stopped at were located? I saw an old Mack Thermodyne Semi Truck parked across the road by a barn and I wanted to go back and check to see if it was for sale. I've always wanted to restore an old Mack Thermodyne. Or if anyone still has a copy of the route I may be able to find that location again. Ideally, the address of the place we stopped to wait would make for an easy mapquest and I may be going back to Fort Meigs for the British car Show June 3rd. So I could maybe backtrack to the spot at that time. Thanks,
OZ

·
Registered
134 Posts
Let me work on it

Just wondering if anyone out there can help me out on this. On the later stage of the run after we left the IGA store parking lot I believe we drove through Harris Township. I was in group "E" and we stopped at some township offices to wait for a yellow Sol to catch up with the group. Does anyone know where those offices we stopped at were located? I saw an old Mack Thermodyne Semi Truck parked across the road by a barn and I wanted to go back and check to see if it was for sale. I've always wanted to restore an old Mack Thermodyne. Or if anyone still has a copy of the route I may be able to find that location again. Ideally, the address of the place we stopped to wait would make for an easy mapquest and I may be going back to Fort Meigs for the British car Show June 3rd. So I could maybe backtrack to the spot at that time. Thanks,
OZ
Hey OZ!
I will try to look that up tomorrow morning for you. That could be a really cool project!

Cheers!
Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts