Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya'll, I'm another new board member--I've been following this board for awhile, thanks for all the good info! Hoping to be a Solstice owner in the summer. Anyways...for those who've seen it in person, would you say that the two-tone tan color is more yellow or more brown toned? Does that make sense? I'm hoping for either a medium or darker tan and black to be in my new blue car (and then I'll work on MY TAN cruising around Atlanta). And thank goodness there ARE cup holders!!! LOL.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :thumbs

I saw it a year ago in person, so I am working from some older memories, but I didn't get the impression it was a yellow-tan, but it was very light in color. I suppose you could say it was a bit of a yellowish tan color. I don't know if that really helps you much. There are some good high res photos in the forums gallery that may give you a good idea of the interiors color.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your input! There are some great pictures that I saw this morning from some postings from Houston(thanks for those!). The seats were a nice neutral tan but the door panels and dash looked lighter almost so they don't match. I'll be at the Atlanta car show in April and hope they have the gray one there. I'm liking that color the more I see it. I hope by then that they will let the prospective buyers sit in it and open the trunk!!!!
:willy:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Got to see it for the first time Firday night. I'd say the tan was very close to the tan that Mazda has as a option in their Miatas, if that's any help. It's darker (more brown) than the leather my son has in his Eddie Bowwer Expedition. The color in the pictures is pretty close. It's close to the color of a cardbord box but just a little lighter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts