Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to keep buggin you guys but Im not completey sure what the VOM is. I got a first 1k car but the printou the dealer gave me were the options and everything I selected. There is a Vehicle order number on my sheet but that is all. If this is not the VOM, did the dealer need to know my VOM to make a vehicle order detail for me...the sheet I currently have listing my order and options?

·
Registered
936 Posts
That is your VOM. The dealer must then go to the Solstice1000.com and associate that number to your 10 digit customer unique ID number to get your order in the EOP system. DO THIS RIGHT AWAY, I think this has to be done before the promotion period is over. I hope you are not too late. You should then get a print out that says you have successfully associated the VOM order number to the customer then you know you are in the system.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
No!!! Not Ok!!!

TheKid9173 said:
I already picked my options and everything.....Am I ok then?
Picking the options is part of the AutoBook process. there are three more steps:
  1. dealer transmits the entry from AutoBook into VOM system via "satellite"
  2. dealer gets VOM 6 digit VOM confirmation number from VOM
  3. dealer logs into http://solstice1000.com and associates your 6 digit VOM with your EOP entry.
It is vital that you do that MONDAY. I may not have given you the link to the FAQ that you should read. If not, then please follow this link: FAQ: How do I know if I got one of the 1st 1000? (Checklist & other info)

Please read the FAQ, print it out, and take it with you to your dealer tomorrow, Monday! The deadline for association is said to be Monday 2005-04-25 17:00 Pacific. We're all hoping that for your sake it was not program end on Sunday 2005-04-24....

Again, all is probably well, but you never know until you've visited your dealer in person. CALLING WILL PROBABLY NOT BE ENOUGH! Go there and look upon the solstice1000.com web site with your own eyes.

The FAQ is full of information about what you should see--read it.

Best of luck tomorrow, and I bid you glad tidings. :cool:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
According to the official rules that I was able to find, "Deadline for entering orders as sold in VOM is MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2005 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts