Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolutely a newbie here on your forum and to owning a new to me 2007 Solstice GXP deep blue. Very excited to bring her home but here in Ohio, our weather and roads are pretty terrible right now. Was looking for advice on a U-Haul auto transport and if the car can be loaded on one without tearing up the front end. Would appreciate any help to know if this works or just drive her home.

Laurie

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I have used the uhaul trailers many times to trailer my Gxp without out no problems

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
No info here on trailering. Drove our 07 home through 4 inches of snow first of March, 2012 and did just fine. (Then yes, washed the holy heck outta it for the next two days in the garage!)

Pictures when you get it home!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome TomBoy .
Hi, chickenwire. Are you enjoying are Michigan weather yet!! Both cars are in storage and will start them tomorrow (I do this once a month). Yesterday, I saw a white solstice on the road, had salt all over it. I also notice that the black canvas top had salt marks on it. Can't be good for the top.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Hey D! As a guy who grew up on the Canadian border I can't say that winter distresses me much, but I have grown a little tired of pushing snow every single day for six in a row! Caught a break for a few, but 3 inches expected tonight and 4-8 on Saturday.

Have resisted the "can't drive the damn thing blues" thus far but in a few weeks I'm going to be detailing the Sol and that's just going to make it worse!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.