Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody with a Sol know:

1- Why the driver has a vanity mirror and the passenger does not?

2- What is that little round bump on the dash in front of the driver?

3- What are the 2 sets of 2 hash marks on the driver's side piller on inside of car top left of windshield?

·
Registered
515 Posts

I don't think I can answer this.

Light sensor for the automatic headlights.

3- What are the 2 sets of 2 hash marks on the driver's side piller on inside of car

I think that's where the microphone goes for OnStar.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The answer to number 1 is probably to make sure you look good. You're the one driving this sexy beast, so who cares what the passenger looks like.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Zolsol said:
Anybody with a Sol know:

3- What are the 2 sets of 2 hash marks on the driver's side piller on inside of car top left of windshield?
ut oh, I can see alot of girlie car answers coming with the first question...
the second one , Chris is correct, it is the Light sensor for the automatic lights. and the third one he is also probably right, but i thought it was in the rear view mirror.. but since I have never had onstar before i have no idea where the microphone is.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the answers gentlemen. They must think a lot of women will own and or be driving the sol to put only driver's side vanity mirror in it. Or maybe that the sol driver of either sex is very vain since they want to be seen in such a sexy ride. I am sure my future dates will have trouble with no mirror on their side. I guess its either the babe or the car- hmm- better start walking babe :devil:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Zolsol said:
Anybody with a Sol know:

Passenger? What passenger? Don't you know about the weight limit?

:leaving:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since I weigh about 200lb, I guess the babe cut off weight will be 150lb and 5'10" . No fatties allowed! We don"t need no stinking lardos! :yesnod:

·
Registered
175 Posts
No sexist here. But I have to follow GMs orders. This car is only to hold a driver for some spirited driving. If the babe has to come along, she's gotta be petite.

For safety sake you understand...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sorry dear!

By the weight limit I can put my golf bag in the passenger seat but not my wife. Such is life! :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Zolsol said:
Since I weigh about 200lb, I guess the babe cut off weight will be 150lb and 5'10" . No fatties allowed! We don"t need no stinking lardos! :yesnod:
You girl will have to leave her pocket book at home.

:lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
EXCUSE ME GUYS. I think I will be leaving the hubby at home and the vanity mirror is for girls . So move over guys and let the girls drive. What about NO BEER BELLY's ALLOWED. That sound's more like and must have a full head of hair,so maybe he can then have a use for the vanity mirror.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aggressive all the way

·
Registered
102 Posts
redhot said:
EXCUSE ME GUYS. I think I will be leaving the hubby at home and the vanity mirror is for girls . So move over guys and let the girls drive. What about NO BEER BELLY's ALLOWED. That sound's more like and must have a full head of hair,so maybe he can then have a use for the vanity mirror.
Aggressive all the way

Right on!! You go girl!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
redhot said:
Aggressive all the way
We may have to limit some other things: excessive breast implants, butt implants, makeup bags and purses. :lol:

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Vanity mirror is so it is easier and safer to ck the makeup while driving down the road. Passinger can always pull out a compact to ck make up but it is hard to do that while driving--unsafe also

1 - 15 of 15 Posts