Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Solstice forum but have read a lot in the last couple of weeks. I live in northern virginia and working with a local dealer to purchase a solstice. I looked over the options you can add from Pontiacs website but I don't see any prices. I asked the dealer how much some of the options would cost and they said the didn't know. The only thing they could tell me was it would be MSRP on the car plus options. I pretty much know what I want to get in the car but would love to have a ballpark figure on how much it is going to cost.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
350 Posts
jscalzo said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Solstice forum but have read a lot in the last couple of weeks. I live in northern virginia and working with a local dealer to purchase a solstice. I looked over the options you can add from Pontiacs website but I don't see any prices. I asked the dealer how much some of the options would cost and they said the didn't know. The only thing they could tell me was it would be MSRP on the car plus options. I pretty much know what I want to get in the car but would love to have a ballpark figure on how much it is going to cost.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.
go to cars.com or edmunds.com the prices on there are what pontiac has set as MSRP. You can do a search on this topic too as it has been discussed before.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Pricing should be easier to find. I'll put something in the FAQ section with links to the various sites until Pontiac puts it up on their site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

Thanks for all the good information everyone. I will be placing my order tomorrow night.

·
5,641 Posts
Autobook now has prices

For those who's dealers couldn't previously find the price of anything, Autobook has now been updated with the 2006 Solstice prices.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
NOVA Dealer

in NOVA too..have had an order in for three months n ow..patiently waiting..just wondering what dealer you are working with and what you were told for delivery late 05 early 06?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am working with the Woodbridge dealership on Route 1. A person dropped out and I am taking there spot which is #10 out of 16 orders placed so far. They are telling customers it will be a 06' Solstice that "should" be delivered around February or March of 06'.

Where did you get your car? What is your delivery date?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
jscalzo said:
I am working with the Woodbridge dealership on Route 1. A person dropped out and I am taking there spot which is #10 out of 16 orders placed so far. They are telling customers it will be a 06' Solstice that "should" be delivered around February or March of 06'.

Where did you get your car? What is your delivery date?
the dealer I have the most confidence in is Frankel Cadillac/Pontiac in Ownings Mill MD...he got 5 of the first 1000!! Must sell a lot of Cads....Im 3rd on the list for his second allocation..he was waiting on confirmation on the number they will receive....he is expecting 5-7 in the second allocation.....he has kept the party line of late Oct early Nov for a delivery date so far....but was nice to find a dealer that would write a complete contract of sell to include Tax and Tags out the door...(All MSRP)....with a small deposit check which they held

the other dealer will remain nameless in NOVA..but near the beltway....they were not taking personal orders....just ordering for dealer stock and offering on the priority wait list....if you found one fine..if not they move down the list...I was #30 on that list.....so dont hold out any hope there at all...

we shall see in a few months....

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey jscalzo,

Route 1 is the dealership my wife and I are going through as well. It's funny that they don't know what the option prices are. For about 2 weeks after the EOP order date they would call my wife asking her how much each option was when somebody would ask.

We haven't called this week about the production date but as of this past Saturday they didn't have one. I've heard some mention recently on the forum about a July 18th date but until I hear something from the dealer I won't believe it.

~Jake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts