Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to just resurrect a thread (like this one QUESTIONS you'd LOVE to ask Maximum Bob Lutz? (Kappa Platform only, please))

As it turns out, maybe in the next few weeks I MAY (as in might, could possibly, may never happen but hoping, possibly, just maybe) have a chance to get some answers from an inside source on some questions you'd all like to know the answer to. I'd say no more than 1 in 5 chance, but it's good to be prepared.

So, post your questions, in a single question per post, in this thread.

Think of this as you have 30 seconds of time with Bob Lutz to ask a quick question and get a quick answer.

Again, POST ONE QUESTION PER POST. Make it quick, succinct, straightforward. Please keep the discussion to a minimum or not at all. Don't try to answer anyone else's questions, I'll try to handle that to keep the thread reasonably straightforward (i.e. if there's a question we already have a high confidence that we already know the answer to, like "Are you going to offer a retractable hardtop?" - we already know the chances of this are pretty much nil, so it would be a waste to spend any time asking Lutz a question like that).

Please read through and try not to freepost agreement, and please try not to duplicate questions.

I'm doing this for another reason, as well - even if I don't get a chance to ask any of these questions, the GM lurkers will see what types of questions people still have about the Solstice - and maybe we'll see it in print or in an article or two coming up... you never know.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Will a GM Performance Parts Supercharger or Turbocharger be made available to the public for the base 2.4L VVT ECOTEC used in the Solstice?

·
4,592 Posts
Are you actually Solsticeman?

Come on, the troll in me couldn't resist :glol:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
What will the "Solstice Premiums" include for those who get the first 1,000?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
What will be the weak link in the powertrain (i.e. what kind of torque will the Aisin 5-speed handle)?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
What's the deal with not a single picture of the car with the top up? Throw us a bone!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
What, if any GMPP parts will be available at launch?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
What happened to the SEMA show car?

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Will you offer more exterior colors or could they at least be optional?

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I currently own a 2000 Miata. After I take my first ride in my Solstice, will I be happy with the "preceived" performance compared with my Miata or will I have to install add-ons to get similar "preceived" performance?

·
Registered
58 Posts
After the initial 1000 cars are sold at 19995 (MSRP) will the dealers be free to add on a premium or will GM try to keep that to a minimum?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Will he personally autograph by Certifcate of Authenticity???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts